Chapter 1

On my way to my new town in New York , I was listening to music while looking out of the window, It was a peaceful view. Until I heard someone calling my name. "Elena" I turned around to see a tall person with black hair and green eyes, When he came closer I saw his face clearly It was my brother Leo,  "Yes?" I answered him, "Get out of the car we arrived" then I realized that we already arrived.

I took my bags opened the door of the car and got out, when I turned around I saw a beautiful two floor house with a beautiful yard.
I walked inside the house. The living room alone could fit three of living rooms from our last house. The dining area is open to the living room, but the kitchen is separated from the living room. There are several modern paintings on the wall and a fluffy pillows on the couch.
I noticed my brothers caring the boxes and suitcases inside the house while my mother is on the phone call with her boyfriend. No one in the family accepted their relationship after my fathers death.

Four years ago....
We got a call from the hospital that my father is no longer with us. Me and my brothers were extremely sad. We locked ourselves in the room for weeks even if our mother called us out we wouldn't come out.

When we got our emotions back together, we got unexpected news "kids, we need to talk about something important, please sit  down"
Our mother said with a serious tone. I was really confused and scared, what was so important?
We sat down in front of my mother, this room gave me chills and I felt uncomfortable, "we all need to move on some day, we need to think about future not past".
She was getting so serious that made me nervous so did my brothers. "Kids I found someone that loves me and makes me feel safe"
My jaw almost dropped, a year didn't pass and she already found a replacement "I would have told you sooner, kids. I just-"
"feel guilty?" My brother Kai interrupted "He's been dead less then a year!!" I never heard my brother scream, he's always quiet and calm. But this moment he wasn't the same brother I know. Me and my brother Leo knew how our brother Kai felt while letting these words out of his mouth. "Look, I know this is hard for you to accept, but i need your support. You have no idea how hard it's been for me to move on since he died" anger filled me inside and I couldn't just sit there and listen to all this, I got up "Hard?" I raised my voice little "you make it look so easy " our eyes met, she was disappointed and ashamed. My other brother Leo got up "all the memories you shared with father. Doesn't make any sense to you am I right?" My mother always had out support in everything but this time it changed...

Now my mother was in this relationship for four years. We never accepted her decision and she never accepted our decision.

I felt the urge to help my brothers with our boxes and suitcases. It took us 30 minutes to get everything inside the house. "Elena! Thank you, if you didn't help us it would took us an hour" I turned around "no problem" my brother Kai finally thanked me at least once, he has dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Me and my brothers get along well sometimes, and sometimes they are the worse, but we are siblings of course we always argue have problems but we're always there for each other when we need it the most.

Suddenly my mother came and told us to go meet the neighbors and get along with them, I didn't want to go anywhere, I was really tired from the road trip but my mother insisted for me to go, I had no choice but to go with my brothers.

As we walk on our way to our neighbors the fresh wind reached my face, We reached their house it was big and beautiful as well. We knocked on their door, when the door opened I saw the most handsome guy I have ever set my eyes on, he has blue eyes brown fluffy hair and he was pretty tall.

We looked at each other and held an eye contact until a man came from behind, "oh! You must be the new neighbors! What brought you here?" It looked like he's his father. Then my brother Leo spoke up "yeah! We came for a quick visit to introduce ourselves" he said with a smile. "Oh your more then welcome! I am Mathew kali" he said, the moment I opened my mouth to speak my brother Kai interrupted "nice to meet you! I am Kai Verena" then the young guy spoke up "nice to meet you as well I am Damian" Damian? I heard his name before but I don't remember where. I wanted to introduce myself but my brother Leo interrupted me this time "hello! I am Leo!" And I was the last one to introduce "hello! I am Elena Verena" then Mathew Damien's father offered us cup of tea I honestly was tired and I wanted to rest after a long day "we are sorry but we had a long day, we came to introduce ourselves, maybe next time? You can visit us" then my brother Kai spoke up "yeah we are sorry we can't today maybe next time?" I felt relieved since I wasn't the only one thinking this way "thats a good idea! Next time we will visit you" my brother Leo spoke up "well we need to go, it was nice meeting you!".
On our way back home I kept on thinking about Damien, I am sure I heard his name somewhere but I have no idea where...

Damiens pov:
I was laying down on the couch watching the tv, when I heard that someone was at the door i got up to open it, when I did I saw the most beautiful girl I have laid my eyes on. She had beautiful black fluffy hair, green eyes and she wasn't that tall.
I must've fallen in love...
We held an eye contact, whenever I look in her eyes I see nature, they were beautiful.... But she broke the eye contact when my father came in, I was disappointed, I wanted for those green beautiful eyes to look at me more and more, I kept my eyes on her but she doesn't seems to notice.

After her brother Kai introduced himself I wanted to go next "nice to meet you as well I am Damien" I saw a shock on her face, did I say something wrong? After her brother introduced himself it was her turn I wanted to know her name, to get her number....
"Hello! I am Elena Verena" wait... Elena? I heard this name before but where? When they left I made my way to the room and kept on thinking about her name. I was sure I heard it somewhere...

To be continued...