Chapter 19

Dani's POV
I wake up and feel something on my legs. I move slightly so I don't wake up Seth. I see Luna my cat. Who is asleep. "Luna" I whisper. Her ears move and eyes opened. Luna sleepily came over to me trying to lay back down next to me but Seth was in the way. She was confused. "Luna that's Seth. He is my best friend. We live with him now." I set Luna next to me. I moved so I was against Seth's warm chest. I just laid there for awhile until Seth's phone started to ring. He woke up and gave me the phone to answer. "Hello?" "Hi Daniella, is Seth there?" Said Triple H. "He is actually asleep. What do you need him for?" "I was wondering if you guys could come to the performance center and talk to these NXT superstars and divas, if that wasn't a problem for you guys." "No problem actually. Um what time should we be there at?" "12:30 should be fine." "Alright thanks hunter." "Bye Dani." Then he hung up. "Seth?" I noticed he left the room. I walked down to my kitchen and saw him cooking. "Aww Sethie. Are you making breakfast for me?" "Of course Danibear." "We have to go to the performance center at 12:30. We have 2 hours." "Alright Dani. Why the performance center?" "Hunter wants us to talk to some NXT people." "Okay then."
-2 hours later-
We just to the performance center and its awesome still even though The Shield were in NXT for a while. We see a group of NXT superstars and divas. "Seth over there." I pointed to the group. We walk over to them. "Hello guys. I'm Daniella and this is Seth." "Why are you here sweetheart?" Said some guy. "Because I still have a contract with the wwe and I will be a trainer here." "So? You aren't going to be able to do anything." "Hey don't talk to her that way." Said Seth. "What's your name?" "Solomon Crowe is my ring name. My real name is Sami Callihan." "So you are Sami, Jon talked all about you before." "How do you know who Jon is?" "Maybe because she is his baby sister." Said Seth sticking up for me. "Yep. Daniella Good, Daniella Moxley, Daniella Ambrose." I said. "I could call Dean right now." "Whatever." "Okay then so girls with me and guys with Seth." "Awww. I wanted to be with Sethie." Said Summer Rae. Of course! "Too bad Summer. Let's go over here." I said walking over to a ring. "Listen this business is really difficult for women wrestlers. That's what you guys need to call yourselves. Not divas. That NXT belt isn't called the women's belt for a no reason. You all will have a chance on the main roster. Even though, people won't immediately love you, don't care about fans or how many Twitter followers you have. Think about the young girls who watch wrestling and looks up to you guys instead of celebrities that do drugs and drink. Okay?" They all nodded their heads. "Okay let's do some inring stuff." We worked on technique for a while. But every time I looked at seth's group, Sami was staring at me. "Hey Seth make sure your guys don't get distracted by my girls." I said. We stayed at the performance center for a couple hours then we went home and hung out for a while till I got tired and fell asleep on my couch with Seth.