Chapter 17

Dani's POV

7:35
We finally got to the arena and I saw Dean talked to yet another girl. I move closer and hide behind a wall, listening to their conversation. "Welcome to the main roster renata! I can't wait to see you tomorrow night." Dean says. "Aw thanks. I'm so happy that we have some free time together! I have to go. Bye Dean." She kisses him. I walk over to him and put him in a headlock. "Really Daniella?" "Of course. Who is that? Your girlfriend?" I let him go. "I don't know if she thinks of me like that." "I think she does. I have to go see Stephanie. Bye!" "Bye Dan." I as I walk to Stephanie's office, I see Seth and Summer Rae talking. Summer tries to kiss him. Oh hell no. "So Seth what is going on here?" "She tried to kiss me." I slap summer. Summer screams. "Crybaby" I said then I walk to Stephanie's office. "Hey steph. Why did you want to see me?" "I wanted to let you know you will make a appearance on raw tomorrow." "Why?" "We need to announce that you are retiring from in-ring action." "Alright. I probably will come back one day." "I know that. But just so people don't question where you are, I decided to do this." "That's fine Steph, I can't wait to get into the ring again." "I know how you feel Daniella." "I have to go find Seth, I'll talk to you later Steph." "Okay." I walk out of her office and I see The Bellas. I walk over to them. "Hi girls!" "Hey dani! How are the babies?" Ask Nikki. "I'm having twins!" "What's the genders?" Ask Brie. "Girls" they hug me tightly. "Guys...pregnant....choking." "Sorry."