Chapter 3

Dani's POV

I walked over to Seth and talked to him about what is going to happen on Smackdown tomorrow. "Seth? What are we doing tomorrow for Smackdown?" He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hallway. "Listen we need to be quieter about this." What does he mean quieter? Then I felt his lips graze mine. I wrap my arms around his neck. Then I heard footsteps. I quickly pulled away from him and saw Dean walking over. "Hi Daniella. What's up,Seth?" He asked staring me down. "We were just talking about tonight." "What about it?" "Oh you know......My match, his match." "Oh thanks for making me lose tonight." "Dean I didn't mean too! I was in character. That's all!" I saw Seth leaving and I ran after him. "Why did you leave me alone down there with my older brother who is suspicious about us." Seth just smiled. "Do you want to hang out tonight?" I felt my cheeks getting red. "Sure meet me at my hotel room at 5:00." I started to wave goodbye but Seth pulled me into a hug. We stood hugging for a minute then I went to go back to my hotel room. I saw Paige sitting on her bed when I got there. "I-I have to tell you something Paige." She turned her head smiling. "What is it? Do you have a date?" "Y-yeah. With Seth." "We have to get you ready!!!" Paige had me put on a blue high low dress with black heels. She braided my hair and put extra makeup on me. I grabbed my purse and waited for Seth.