Chapter 16

Dani's POV
"Seth...what's wrong?" "I just got a call from my cousin that my uncle died" "Seth, I'm so sorry." I hugged him. "I know how you feel. When my parents died, Dean became depressed and started drinking. I couldn't stop him, he just wouldn't listen." "Hey it's alright, we both are upset right now. Why don't we go to bed."he suggested. "Alright, I want to tell you something. It's about us." I said. "What is it sweetheart?" "I , we need to move and get an actual house for our kids." "What state?" "Florida." "City?" "Tampa" "why Tampa?" "Because Stephanie offered me a job as a trainer for NXT." "Wow that's great" "yeah and if I live in Tampa I can have the kids at school while I train." "Yep. Night Dani" "night Sethie"

Morning
I wake up and see Seth sleeping next to me. I got up and took a shower. I put on a outfit and started making breakfast.(at the top) I heard Seth get up. "Hey Seth?" "What sweetie?" "Don't you have to go back today? Raw is in Phoenix, Arizona tomorrow right? Shouldn't you be talking to Stephanie and Hunter about what is going down." I said. "Yeah we will drive to Phoenix tonight." "Okay." After breakfast I started packing my bags. "Seth I love you so much.." I said while we sit on the couch. "I love you too Dani. You are absolutely perfect and I don't ever want to be without you." "You are never not going to have me." "I have lost a lot of people dani. I don't want you or our babies to be one of them." "Honey I will never leave you." "Daniella, we should go on a date tonight." "Alright and where should we go?" "You will find out." "Seth!" I said. He just smirked. "Seth we can't go on a date tonight. We have to drive to Phoenix." "Fine." "Why don't we start driving right now? Charlotte texted me and said that they are already there." "Okay Daniella." "Yay! I can't wait to see Dean!!" "Yeah. I can't wait to wrestle again." "Seth you haven't wrestled in two days, try 5 months." "Ok you are right. Are you all packed?" "Yep." "Okay we can leave now, it's 11:30 so we should be there by 7:00." "Ughhh" I grab my purse and he grabs the suitcase. "I love you sethie." "I love you too Danibear."