Chapter 8

Dani's POV
I am in so much pain right now. My rib cage feels like it was stabbed multiple times. I'm sitting in my hotel room with Paige. "Hey Paige, do you know if there is any why to stop my rib cage from hurting?" "Um take painkillers." " I already have!!" "Do you want me to text Seth or something? 'Cause I will." I felt my cheeks getting red. Yes I want him to come over but I'll just walk over to his room..."Bye Paige. I'll be back in a few hours" When I walked out a ran straight into someone. I looked up and saw Dean. "Hi Dean, what would you like?" "I'm so sorry for pushing Kane into you. Is your rib cage okay? I know how a broken or bruised rib feels." "Dean I'm fine. I'm not injured or a baby. I can take care of myself." "You have changed Dani! You use to be the nicest person ever! Now you are always mad at me." I started tearing up. I walked past him and run to Seth's room. I knock on the door and say "Seth please are you in there?" As soon as I said that the door swung open. Seth had a worried look on his face. "Am I a bad person Seth?"" Daniella Marie Good, you are anything but a bad person.....I love you and I don't care what anyone says about you." I am shocked by what Seth said. He loves me? The little girl who followed her brother around during his matches. The girl who watched as the shield destroyed the wwe locker room. "Seth I-I love you too." I saw the awe in his eyes. I kissed him and stuff got heated and we all know what happened.