Chapter 18

Dani's POV
Raw
I'm waiting to go out with Seth. I heard the authority 's music and I walk out with Seth. "Hi everyone. Long time no see." I say. "I have inform everyone that I am retiring from inring action." They booed. "I know but you still have my brother and my boyfriend to watch and maybe my girls." The crowd went crazy. "But before I leave this arena tonight I need to speak to the authority and so does Seth." I saw all of them come out and then someone else who I didn't expect. My best friend. Charlotte. "Hi Charlotte why are you out here?" "I'm with them." "Your my replacement?" "For now." I waited for them to get in the ring and I said "Play the music." Just then The shield's music came on. I see Dean and roman coming down. "We're back!!!" I said. They all stood there in shock except Charlotte. "Charlotte come here. Guess what guys! Charlotte is the new member of the shield. Just while I'm gone." We all put our fists out. "You can't beat us." Said Seth. Stephanie looked so mad. "Fine if the shield's back I guess you guys could have a match against big show, Kane and triple h." "What?!?!" I said. "Oh and Charlotte you have a 3 on 1 match tonight, with Naomi, Tamina, and Natayla." I was going to run at her but they held me back. "Daniella, no" said Dean in a brotherly tone. I stood there glaring at Stephanie. The females of two powerful factions. "Stephanie if I ever come back to the WWE make sure there is a match made between me and you." I said. "Bye Steph." I got out of the ring and walk to the back. "Seth can we go home? I'm tired." "Dani I have a match have the Bellas take you home." Raw is in Tampa so I can go to my house. "Fine." I walk around and look for Brie or Nikki. I see Brie. "Brie!!" I said "oh my god, Dani." "Can you take me to my house? I'm tired." "Why can't Seth? Are you guys fighting? What did he do?" "Nothing Brie, I'm just tired and hungry 'cause of these two." I point at my stomach. "Alright I can. I just have to wait for Nikki." "What is she doing?" "Just has to come out during the divas match, hold up her belt and leave." "Okay" We waited for Nikki, then they took me to my house and I went straight to bed with Luna.