Chapter 10

Dani's POV
The crowd was in shock. Everyone stopped booing and just stood there. "Seth is the dad..I'll be on commentary until I feel I need to leave. Now started the divas battle royal." Seth left and Jamie & Joey stayed with me by ringside. First Natayla,Layla, Nikki, Brie, Rosa, Summer, Paige, Naomi, Tamina, Eva Marie, Alicia, Cameron, and then Charlotte. I was super shocked that Charlotte was moved up and didn't tell me. I hope she wins or Nattie or Paige. They deserve to win unlike the Cameron or Eva Marie. "Hello guys how are you tonight?"I asked as the match started. "Well shocked that you are pregnant and you have to give up your championship." Said Michael. "I didn't decide for this to happen. You know that right?" I replied. Then the arena went dark. I felt Joey and Jamie hold my arms and standing in front of me. "Guys just be careful." I saw someone with a lantern. God it's bray. "Go over the barricade and tell security that we are." I hopped over the barricade and walked up the stairs through one of the entrances. I saw Seth running towards me. He picked me up. "Are you okay Daniella?" "Let's go see what happened." We go backstage and watch the match on TV. It was Charlotte and Paige left in the ring. I don't care who wins. Charlotte throws Paige over the top rope. I walk out to the ring and give her a hug. "Your new divas champion, Charlotte." I said. I'm so happy for her. Team Charlotte!!!