Chapter 7

Dani's POV

Seth accompanied me to the ring. I decided that I would start just so that I could have sometime in the match before someone inferred. Dolph was saying he wasn't going to fight me and so I kicked him in the side and knocked him over. I ran into the corner and he got to his hands and knees. I ran and curb stomped him. I blew Seth a kiss. I pinned Dolph. As soon as there was a three count I saw Dean running out here so Dolph wouldn't be pummeled by us. I stepped onto the apron, Dean got in the ring and pushed Kane onto the ropes. Kane hit the ropes and pushed me off the ring, and I landed on my rib cage wrong. "SETH!" I screeched. He came running over. "DANI what's wrong?" I pointed at my rib cage. Dean slid out of the ring when he saw me. Seth pushed him away and picked me up. He carried me to the back and took me to the doctor. "Daniella looks like you just have a bruised rib. It will hurt for a couple weeks but you can wrestle just take it easy." Great! Now I have to take it easy. I have my title defense against Naomi at extreme rules. I have to win that match. I'm just upset I'll be fine, hopefully?

100 reads? Thank you guys so much!!! I'm running out of ideas so please give me some!!