Chapter 14

Dani's POV
Flashback
I'm with my brother Jonathan and we are walking into Hunter's office. It's my first day in the wwe and I'm freaking out. As we got to his door, I started panicking about what could go wrong. Jon knocked on the door. "Come in" said a voice that is on the other side. We walk in, there are 3 people in the room. One is Hunter, A girl who I think is named Stephanie and Vince McMahon, the CEO of the wwe. "Hello there. Now are you two Jonathan and Daniella Good?" Asked Hunter. "Yes." I replied. "Alright well you will be immediately starting at Surrivor Series because of the experience between you two. Also you will be in a faction called The Shield." Stephanie said. "Send them in." Then 2 guys walk in. A tall Samoan with long black hair. Behind him is a slightly shorter guy who has blonde and black hair. The second guy is more appealing to me. "This is Colby Lopez and Joe Anoa'i. They will be in your faction with you." "Daniella your name will stay Daniella but you will be mostly called Dani Ambrose." "Jon your name will be Dean Ambrose." "You two's names are Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns." "Now you may leave." "Thank you" I said and I walked out of the door right behind J- I mean Dean. This will take time getting use too. "So your Dani." "Yeah and?" "Well I was told I would have two other members." said Seth. "Yep the only girl." I said "Do you wanna hang out sometime?" I saw Dean getting pissed. "No Jon calm down. I'm sorry I'm not interested because of this guy." I pointed at Dean. "Anyways I just met you sorry."I said. Roman came over and pulled Seth away. "So Jon how excited are you?" "I don't know. I'm not one for teams." "Hey at least I'm with you. Now I can make sure you don't hurt yourself." "You're right Daniella. I'm going to miss czw." "It's much safer now that we are in the wwe. I can't get hurt as much cause I won't be alone back stage." I walked ahead of him looking for creative office. Steph just texted me and told me to go there with Jon, Colby and Joe. I saw the door and motioned them to come with me. "Hi. I'm Daniella. Stephanie sent us here." "Oh the shield. Back here." Some guy said. "Your debut will be this Sunday at Surrivor Series. You guys will come out during the main event and powerbomb ryback through the announcer's table." "Okay anything else?" I asked. "Go find Sandra for your outfits." "Okay thanks. Let's go boys." I said and started walking towards the entrance. They followed behind me. I don't know why I have so much confidence today. We found Sandra and got our outfits.(at the top) I am so excited.

Surrivor Series

When we got to the arena I was flipping out. "Jon what if I mess up doing something? Or I make a fool of myself?" "Dani you will be fine." Said Jon trying to reassure me. "Well I'm going to change. I'll see you soon Jon." I went the divas locker room and changed into my attire. I heard someone walk in. "Who are you? And why are you in the divas locker room?" Asked one girl with another girl right next her. "I-I'm Daniella. I'm a new diva. I'm with the shield." "Well stay out of me and my sister's way." Said one of them. "Hey guys don't scare off a newbie." "Whatever Kaitlyn, stay out of our way." Said the girls as they walked away. "Hi I'm Kaitlyn and you are Daniella right?" "Yeah. Thanks for sticking up for me." "No problem. Why are you here?" "I'm with the shield and we are debuting tonight during the main event." "Oh okay well I have to go get ready for my match. Nice meeting you." "Nice meeting you." I walked out of the locker room and looked for Jon, Colby or Joe. I saw Colby talking to the girls who yelled at me in the locker room. I walked over. "Hey Colbs." "Hi Dani. Have you met the Bellas yet?" "I have. Colby we have to go find Jon and Joe." "Alright bye Nikki bye Brie." He said. I pulled him away and started looking for Jon and Joe. They were in catering. "Hi guys." I said. "Hi dani, how long till our debut?" "About a hour." "Alright." I saw a bleach blonde guy in the corner staring at me. He walks over. "Hi there I'm Dolph, who are you?" They boys turned there heads at Dolph. "I'm Daniella Ambrose. That's Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose" "Oh is he like your husband?" "More like my brother." "Does that mean your single?" "Yeah" "do you want to go on a date tomorrow before raw?" I blushed. The boys were mad. "No she doesn't. Now leave her alone!" Jon yelled. "You aren't the boss of her!" Dolph yelled back. "Stop." I said "stay out of this Dani." Said Jon. Then Dolph jumped on Jon and started attacking him. John Cena and CM Punk had to pull Dolph off Jon. I held Jon back while Colby and Joe stood in front us. "Stay away from us." Said Colby. We walked out of catering. A worker came over and told us that we had to go up to the stairs and wait for our time.

Debut
Our music hit and everyone was confused. Jon walked out with me behind. Colby right behind me and Joe at the back. I hopped over the barricade. Jon and Colby lifted ryback on Joe's shoulders and he powerbombed him. We stuck our fists out as cm punk pinned John Cena winning the belt.

-this was a longer chapter because I won't be able to update for a couple days. I hope you all liked it.-