Chapter 22

Of course Jess had pointed out to Harry that Louis should be careful with what he says because he had seen the reactions to Harry's necklace picture very well. Louis had replied personally from Harry's phone and wrote that Jess had nothing to say about him, he would stick to his NDA and had stressed that he and Harry were just friends. Otherwise he should bring evidence. Paired with the finger emoji. Louis loves to rail him up and that Jess can't fool the smart Larries. It's always a small win for him when they don't fall for the management scam.

But otherwise the last two weeks have been quiet. Harry and Louis are flying under the radar and the gay rumors have died down - except of course on Twitter where the Larries seem to be growing by the day. Jay stayed with them for three more days before she had to fly home, but during that time she and Harry bonded so much that Louis often watched them touched and with a tiny bit of jealousy. Jay cuddled with Harry more than with him and often the two would sit side by side by the pool, feet in the water, quietly chatting to each other. Louis watched it mostly from the sun lounger and his heart was so full of love for the two of them.

In general, it has been difficult for Louis to get used to the fact that he is not photographing any stars at the moment and that he spends most of his hours at Harry's house so as not to draw attention to himself and Harry at first. Harry is busy with appointments, the album is coming out in 3 weeks and Louis has lost track of how many interviews he has already had.

With each passing day he feels more and more how little he is busy and he hates it. Even today he counts the hours until Harry finally comes back because he has promised him a date. Outside from home - which is one of the best parts. And the fact that they have both vowed to stay off social media as the article in which Harry and Ella are set to confirm the engagement rumors is due to come out today. Instead, Harry wants to spend this evening romantically with him and Louis can't wait to find out what his boyfriend has planned for him.

A look at the display of his phone reveals that Harry will be home in about an hour, so he goes to the bathroom. After a long shower, he stands in front of Harry's wardrobe for a long time, in which some of his clothes have already found space and he could actually move in straight away, because he can't imagine ever leaving Harry's house or having to fall asleep without him. Louis keeps wondering about how fast they live their relationship and it seems so logical to him again - because Harry feels like his soulmate and even if he never believed in miracles, he knows that Harry is his personal one.

Because Louis knows how much Harry loves his bum and especially in tight jeans that emphasize him best, he puts them on and a better polo shirt. He does a lot of fiddling with his hair and fringe because he wants to look perfect for Harry. Examining himself critically in the mirror of Harry's closet for the third time, Harry bursts into the bedroom, a whirlwind of curls and dimples pulling him right into him and kissing him giddily. Louis barely had a chance to even realize Harry was coming into the room until he had already ambushed him.

"God love, so stormy," Louis giggles, pushing Harry away to catch his breath.

"Are you ready for our date?" Harry asks with a grin and when Louis nods wildly he grabs his upper arms and turns him around.

"What are you up to?" Louis asks in amazement, but the next moment he only sees a black tie covering his eyes.

"Mmmm, kinky Styles," Louis says in amusement, pressing his butt against Harry's groin.

"Stop distracting me with your perfect ass and let me tie the knot," Harry laughs softly and moments later the blindfold is tight on his head so Louis can't see anything.

"Okay babe are you ready?" Harry asks, suddenly standing in front of him although Louis didn't even realize he wasn't behind him anymore. He has to get used to the fact that he now has to rely on his other senses.