-18-

Chan trapped Felix between his arms, looking down at the blonde with a smile that wasn't all that wholesome, "I love the kids but I love the idea of us being alone even more." Chan said into Felix's ear making the younger break out in goosebumps.

This was truly a side of Chan he never thought he'd get to see. He wasn't one to flirt and if he did he would giggle shyly immediately. If one of the members got close to him he would freak out and try to escape. Even hugging the leader was a challenge to do since he would be too shy to hug for more than five seconds. So for him to have initiated intimacy not once but THREE times now was turn on to Felix...

"Finally nobody can interrupt us before I get to see your sexy side." Felix wrapped his arms around Chans neck.

"Baby I'm always sexy." Chan placed a peck on Felix's neck making him bite his bottom lip in response.

"Well y-yah you're always sexy but l-like this you're just- ah!" Felix rambled but was cut off by Chan sucking hard on his sweet spot leaving a dark mark.

"Thats enough talking." Chan didn't give Felix s chance to respond before pressing his lips against the males. Felix melted into Chans touch, the olders fingers feeling hot against the skin he started to knead under his shirt. Wasting no time Chan rid himself and Felix of their shirts. He look a moment to take in the irresistible sight in front of him. Instead of feeling shy Felix felt like he could tease the other even further.

"I taste better than I look." Felix winked at Chan making the older choke a bit. He could feel himself twitch in his sweats. Chan wasted no time, letting his tongue and lips take in Felix's chest and stomach leaving love marks all over like a piece of art. Felix's moans got louder as Chan neared his crotch, the bulge undeniably visible.

"Fuck" Chan whispered under his breath, "I'm not sure I can hold back baby." Felix went crazy for that nickname, an airy moan escaping his lips making Chan smirk.

"P-please hyung! Just do what you want." Felix's mind was fuzzy, the only thing on his mind being Chan. Of course he was still a virgin but for a good reason. He was saving himself for the slim chance Chan would actually take it.

Chan on the other hand had his fair share of experiences from the past of course. Saying he was pent up was an understatement. And Felix's words were just the reassurance he needed. Chan removed Felix's sweatpants in one smooth motion, going back down to remove the makes boxers with his teeth. Felix hissed slightly at the cool air hitting his sensitive member. Chan immediately wrapped his lips around it, lapping up the precum on the males tip.

Felix's toes curled at the stage feeling, uncontrollable moans leaving his lips with each movement Chan made. The male pulled away with a pop, getting up to get something from his drawer. Felix peaked curiously seeing Chan come back with a purple bottle and a small square shaped packet.

"W-whats that?" Felix asked innocently.

"Lube, condom. Know what they are?" Chan said holding each up for Felix to see. He nodded a little nervously. Chan smiled at the younger reassuringly.

"Don't worry baby I'll go easy on you, now spread those legs for me." Chan guided Felix's legs biting his lips at the sight.

"D-Don't stare like that!" Felix's face was a tomato at this point. Chan opened the lube a squirt some on his fingers. His middle finger circled the younger rim making him clutch the seats.

"This will hurt a but but you'll feel good in no time." Chan connected his lips with Felix's as he slid a finger into the male. Felix gasped into the kiss, his back arching slightly. Damn do it hurt, but he trusted Chans words. Chan waited for him to get used to the size, Felix tapping his shoulder after a bit.

"M-move you f-finger." Felix whimpered as Chan started slowly pumping his fingers in and out of the blonde. Loud moans escaped his lips as the pain turned to pleasure, especially when he finger grazed a certain spot. Chan added another finger once Felix got used to the feeling, now moving his fingers at a faster rate. Felix's nails dug into the leaders back as pain and pleasure overtook him. He started to fuck himself against Chans fingers making the older chuckle a bit.

"So needy baby." Chan sped up his pace. All Felix could do was moan out in pleasure as Chan added a third. He felt like he could cum from this alone.

"H-hyung! Need y-you." Chan groaned deeply at Felix calling him hyung, his length starting to hurt from the neglect.

"Use your words princess."

"P-please! Put yours in." Felix begged, tears forming in his eyes. Chan kissed away a single tear before pulling his fingers out. He took off his sweatpants and boxers, giving his length a few putting the condom on. Chan threw Felix's legs over his shoulders as he positioned himself at Felix's entrance. Moans left both their lips as Chan out the tip in. Felix's mind went blank for a bit at the stretch. Something about the pain was so pleasurable.

Chan bit back a moan as Felix pushed himself down onto Chans member, loving the feeling of fullness. The action shocked Chan, his hands now holding each side of Felix's hips.

"You sure this is your first time?"

"J-Just fuck me p-please." Felix grinded against Chan, his movement being stopped by Chan tightening his grip on Felix's hips. He moved in and out of the male, curses stringing out of his lips with each thrust. Chan couldn't hold back anymore, his pace quickening making Felix's eyes widen.

"C-Channie! Ah~" Felix's moans probably echoes through out the whole dorm at this point. If anyone was here they would definitely be able to hear him, and the mans name responsible for the moans.

"I-I'm so close." Felix huffed out.

"Together princess." And with that both boys reached their highs, Felix cumming all over his stomach. His tensing caused Chan to spill into the condom. Chan pulled out and collapsed next to Felix, pulling the covers over the two. Felix immediately cuddled up to the male enjoying the warmth.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

———

"Finally it's over! I was gonna fucking die! Hyunjin was curled up in a ball in the living room, sitting with the rest of the members.

"Seriously embarrassing. We said we were gonna go to karaoke not a hotel." Seungmin shook his head.

"Who would have known Chan was good in bed tho?" Minho laughed historically.

A/n: special smut for 1k reads😂👍 so bad but THIS ISN'T THE LAST CHAPTER HEHEHE A REVEAL HASN'T BEEN DONE YET