-13-

Felix was the first to wake up in the morning. He felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around him which he didn't question. He loved cuddling and just assumed he snuck into Jeongins bed again. But why was he naked?Before Felix could question any further he felt his stomach churning.

Fuck

Felix quickly unraveled himself from the arms he was wrapped around and ran to the bathroom. He didn't have enough time to shut the door, puking the alcohol in his stomach out. He was never good at actually keeping in down.

The sound of retching woke Chan up. Seeing Felix wasn't next to him anymore he jumped out of bed and rushed to the males side.

"Felix! Are you okay?" Chan asked kneeling down next to the male, rubbing his back in an attempt to soothe him.

"Obviously not! My tummy hurts. And I'm fucking naked! Wait, why am I naked?" Felix questioned seeing that Chan was also in nothing but his boxers. Felix's face lit up red as he got flashbacks to the night before. Every needy word he said, every loud moan, KISSING Chan.

"Oh my god." Gagged again, puking once again into the toilet.

"I'll explain everything later just focus on feeling better. I'll go get you some meds." Chan said getting up to quickly put some joggers on before leaving his room to go to the kitchen. Once he got some medicine and water he went to rush back to his room but was stopped by Changbin giving him a smug smirk.

"Have fun last night? Chan!" Changbin fake moaned making Chan look at him in horror.

"Look I'll tell you everything later when Felix isn't puking." Chan said rushing passed Changbin.

"Oh shit- I'll come help you." Changbin said genuinely feeling worried.

"He's naked." Chan closed the door in front of his friend returning to Felix's side. The male was leaning against the toilet seat looking pale and tired.

"Here drink this you'll feel better." Chan said giving Felix the medicine which he gladly took.

"Thank you." Felix gave him a small smile before taking the meds. He immediately felt netter upon drinking water. He looked down and blushed seeing he was very much naked in front of Chan.

"'Mind getting some clothes?" Felix tried to hide himself.

"Oh yes! One sec." Chan got up to get a pair of shorts and a hoodie for Felix. The younger upon retrieval quickly put the clothes on, honestly loving how over sized Chans clothes fit. It was seriously giving boy friend vibes. Chan felt his heart beat a little faster than it should seeing Felix dressed in his clothes. Realizing his feelings for Felix was already making him act differently.

"I'm really sorry." Felix said breaking the silence, "I didn't mean to push myself onto you last night. The alcohol seriously took control but that was not an excuse. You mist have felt grossed out kissing another bandmate. And on top of that I just puked my stomach out in your toilet." Felix teared up not being able to handle the shame he felt. He was able to keep his crush on Chan under wraps until now.

Chan furrowed his brows, placing both hands on Felix's shoulder to pull him into a hug. Felix let a few tears fall as he snuggled into Chans chest.

"Don't be sorry Lix. You were drunker than me and I should've just stopped it. But the thing is,  I also wanted to...yah know..." Chan was too embarrassed to go any further. Felix was surprised at the males words, his heart pounding so hard he was sure Chan could feel it too. So he wanted it too

"We didn't go all the way though! I would never without your sober consent." Chan added.

"Thank you Chris. Don't worry. We were both under the influence so lets just forget this happened." Felix suggested making Chan feel a little sting in his chest. He didn't exactly want to forget his first kiss with Felix even though it wasn't under the most ideal circumstances.

"Agreed. Now lets get off this floor and get something to eat yah?" Chan said as he helped Felix up. The younger smiled as they left his room. As they approached the kitchen, Hyunjin and Changbin were both in there preparing breakfast.

"Yongbok! Is your stomach okay now!?" Changbin said running over to hug his friend.

"I'm fine now Binnie don't worry." Felix said poking one of the males pecks.

"More importantly is your back okay? Why don't we talk about the fact I barely slept last night cause of you two." Hyunjin rose a brow looking at the two culprits right in front of him.