-11-

A/n: theres gonna be a lil bit of spice in this chapter hehe

"I said stay with me tonight." Chan reiterated with confidence backed up by the alcohol he drank.

"O-Okay. Better not make me work on a song with you." Felix slurred pointing his finger at Chan. They arrived at Chans dorm, Chan keeping an arm around Felix's waist since the man could barely stand on his own. Not that he could stand any better. They looked goofy trying to get into the place.

Hyunjin and Changbin were watching a movie before their attention was turned to the males who had just arrived.

"Helloooo~ We home!" Felix yelled out before falling onto the floor.

"Oh my god. Did you guys drink?" Hyunjin said standing up from the living room and rush to Felix's aid.

"No?" Chan laughed, Changbin giving him a side eye.

"You guys stink of alcohol! Wheres Han why is Felix here?" He questioned.

Felix and Chan looked at each other and laughed, "It's a secret. Anyways Channie lets go to bed I'm tired!" Felix avoided the question running to Chans room.

"Don't do anything stupid." Hyunjin squinted his eyes at Chan. Chan shrugged and followed after Felix.

He found the male laying face down on his bed, unmoving looking like he was dozing off. Chan sat next to him before flipping the younger over. His cheeks were glowing red, a bright smile on Felix's lips as he met eyes with his leader. The leader he's come to like for awhile now.

"I'm not letting you sleep so early." Chan said squishing Felix's cheeks between both his fingers.

"Fwine but mwy cweeks-" Felix said bringing his own hands up to make Chan let go of his cheeks. The two were closer than he though. He could see every mark, shadow, detail of Chan face. It was even better up close.

Felix's eyes drifted to the mans lips. The fans weren't wrong when they said he had pretty lips. They were full and looked absolutely kissable.

"Why are you looking at my lips?" Chan smirked a bit.

"N-No I'm not!" Felix said looking away. Chan was hovering above the male now, both arms trapping Felix between him.

"Have I ever told you how pretty you are? Especially with blonde hair. You literally look like an angel." Chan complimented touching one of Felix's cheeks.

"You don't have to say all that just cause we're fake dating." Felix's face turning an even brighter red.

"But I'm telling the truth." Chan paused. "And the truth is I really wanna kiss you." Chan said moving his hand from Felix's cheek down to his bottom lip.

"Then do it." Felix said confidently. At that consent Chan didn't think twice before leaning down and capturing Felix's lips between his own. Why he was doing this with someone he thought to be his brother? Was it the alcohol?

No, He hasn't even thought of Felix as his brother for awhile now.

Felix wrapped his arms around Chans shoulder, bringing the male closer and deepening the kiss. He moaned lightly into the kiss opening his mouth up to Chan who of course took to opportunity to explore the males mouth.

The taste of soju was lingering on both of their mouths, both their minds wondering if what the were doing was okay. Chan pulled away to catch his breath, looking at the boy below him who looked fucked out with only a kiss. Their eyes locked, their stares hungry and needy.

"Do you want to continue? At this rate I don't know if I can stop." Chan warned.

"Just...do what you want."

a/n: JDHDHJS I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THAT HAHA. And don't worry I do intend to write the smut. So if ur not okay with it skip the next chapter I'll make sure not to add too much important plot to it.