-1-

Chan and Felix stood ok stage along side fellow MC's, Wonyoung of Ive and Sunghoon of Enhypen at the MAMA awards. The show hadn't started yet and they were reading over the script they would read. Felix and Chan were just informed that they would be playing a game but it would be a surprise for genuine reaction.

"Me and Sunghoon will indroduce since you guys are our guest MC's. Then we'll explain the game. We figure out who's gonna play it then we announce the next performance which will be NCT 127 Sticker and 2 Baddies special stage." Wonyoung explained to the two boys who nodded and looked back at the script.

"I'm so nervous." Chan said with an awkward smile as he hugged Felix quickly from the back.

"You'll be fine! It's my first time too just try and be natural. Its only 7 minuets. This is definitely easier than performing." Felix said with a reassuring smile.

"I'll step in and smooth things out if you make a mistake. No worries." Sunghoon added.

"2 minuets." A staff member said as their stylist came to give them all finishing touches.

Felix and Chan stood next to each other, looking at each other and taking a deep breath. A countdown in their ear pieces was heard before the blinding lights were turned on and music filled the stadium.

"Hello everyone, hey Sunghoon! The show has been exciting so far right." Wonyoung said looking to him with a smile.

"Right! I especially loved Stray Kids performance of their new song case 143. I could really feel the love." Sunghoon said as he dramatically placed a hand over his heart.

"Speaking of Stray Kids, we have their leader and sunshine Felix here with us today!" Wonyoung said extending her hand for the to walk into the frame.

Felix and Chan smiled brightly and bowed at both of them before greeting the camera. They both wore headbands the hearts antennas, really selling the concept.

"So much love you can literally see it!" Sunghoon said making them laugh.

"Thats right. We can barely contain it." Felix said making a heart towards the camera.

"We have a game for you two to play. The viewers will be happy with this one!" Wonyoung said as she held up a stick of pocky. The whole stadium erupted with cheers and laughter, surprised that they would play this at an award show.

Chan and Felix both looked at each other with pure shock, Chans hands covering his mouth in an attempt to hide it. He couldn't break script so he just went along with it.

"For me?" Sunghoon said with a flattered expression.

"Nope! Felix and Chan. Try and get it as small as possible! If its less than one inch on behalf of MAMA, you and the rest of Stray Kids will win a free 5 course meal!" Wonyoung beamed as her and Sunghoon clapped.

"Alright Felix. Lets do this for Stray Kids!" Chan said as he took the pocky from Wonyoung and placed the chocolate side in his mouth. Felix gulped and moved closer to the male. Chan placed both his hands on Felix shoulder before Felix got the other side of the pocky stick. They started inching towards each other, both their eyes closed and ears visibly getting redder.

The two MC's cheered, clapping their hands as the males got closer and closer. Both their eyes were shut and none of them knew close they were until their lips connected. Both their eyes shot open before pulling away in shock.

The fans screamed at the two males accidentally kissing on live TV, this moment will surely be unforgettable. Wonyoung and Junghoon couldn't hide their shock too, genuine laughter overtaking them.

"Oh my god." Felix said said looking between the camera and Chan, his cheeks resembling a tomato now.

"Well. We ate the whole thing. Do we still get the meal?" Chan said equally as red, laughing off the embarrassment.

"You guys didn't kiss for nothing of course! The meal is all yours" Wonyoung beamed recovering from her laughter.

"Up next we have a special stage from NCT 127's!" Sunghoon said wrapping up their segment. The lights went off on their side of the stage and all four of them broke out into laughter.

"Wasn't expecting to kiss my group mate on live TV." Chan said pulling Felix into a side hug.

"That was seriously hilarious! You guys didn't even open your eyes!" Wonyoung attempted to say through her laughs.

"It was for the viewers enjoyment." Felix awkwardly laughed scratching the back of his neck. He's not going to lie, the kiss felt pretty good even if it was a brief moment.

"Good work guys." Sunghoon said as they walked off stage.

-In dorm Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, and Hans dorm-

The three boys were on the couch in the living watching the end of the award show. They didn't attend due to a mix up in schedules so to make up for it two members were asked to guest MC.

All attention was on Chan as he walked into the dorm. Smirks and smiles playing on each of the boys lips.

"Good job winning us the meal hyung! I would thank you but Felix already did that with a kiss." Hyunjin teased making kissy lips towards Chan.

The males face lit up red as Han, Hyunjin, Changbin uncontrollably laughed at his reaction. They proved why this dorm was a chaotic one.

"It was an accident! I couldn't see how short the stick was." Chan said covering his face and shaking his head.

"You seemed to enjoy it afterwords with how shy you two looked." Changbin said in a cutesy voice.

"Oh shut up! Im going to bed." Chan declared as he flead the situation. There was no way he was about to look at twitter and he couldn't focus on producing right now. Without taking off his MC clothes he fell asleep as is, the thoughts drifting away.

A loud bang jolted Chan awake as all the members spilled into his room. When the others from the other dorm came over was a question to him but he no time to ask when Felix shoved his phone in his face.

"Chan! Everyone thinks we're dating!" Felix yelled as he scrolled through the thousands of clips and photos on twitter of the kiss they accidentally shared. If Chan wasn't awake before he surely was now.

He sat up and took the phone, scrolling through comments.

"I fucking knew it!"
"My ship has sailed!"
"That kiss looked too natural..."
"Suddenly I'm a stay"
"Should've seen it coming"
"Aussie bros became aussie boy friends!"

"Fuck"

Author here!
This story is not edited so sorry for any mistakes! Its also my first book so I don't want to be too ambitious and make it too long. Maybe 15-20 Chapters? I hope you enjoy