-15-

A/n: thx so much for 100 reads loves❤️ I've had stories only reach 5 reads so this is truly a number I never thought I'd reach. Thank you for the people that are consistently reading my uploads it means a lot🙇‍♀️❤️

"I don't think I'm acting anymore." Chan said still looking towards at the turned off camera. Felix's head turned quickly towards Chan with wide eyes. His heart thud hard against his chest.

"H-Huh?" Felix said tilting his head in confusion. No way the feelings were mutual. Chan sighed deeply and faced Felix. He led the two to his bed to sit down.

"This whole thing has been crazy. Us accidentally kissing on TV and trending. Being forced to date each other when I really only saw you as my little brother. But for the past two weeks I've started seeing you in a new light. The way you have handled this in a mature way was so attractive to me. When I get to hug you and hold hands with you...even out drunken hook up. I enjoyed every damn moment of it." Chan rambled, holding onto Felix's hand tightly.

"Lix. I really like you. I know you might not return these feelings but I just can't go back to seeing you in a friendly way. If you don't want to talk to me its fine but-" Chan was cut off by Felix giving him a quick peck to the lips.

Felix felt tears brimming at his eyes again. The gifts and not the confession?

"Shut up! Don't apologize because Chan, I've liked you since the day we met. I've never seen you in a friendly way. Holding in my one sided crush has been hard so when they told us to fake date, I haven't been faking a single thing. I thought you would be disgusted with me if you knew my true feelings. So you have no idea how happy I am to hear you say this." Felix let the tears fall. Chan smiled softly at the male, wiping away the tears he was able to.

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. We don't need to fake it any longer now." Chan and Felix both laughed.

"So now that we're both not drunk wanna kiss me for real?" Felix said raising a brow. With that Chan smirked and pulled the smaller onto his lap. But before anything could happen the stray kids boys barged into the room. Hyunjin immediately ran to turn off the camera that had recorded Chan and Felix's confessions to each other. But most importantly them revealing their fake relationship.

The two sitting on the bed look horrified, scared. What was going to happen. They mentioned being forced to date, people will now look down on JYP.

"We watched the whole thing and ran over here as fast as we could to tell Changbin and Hyunjin to do something." Jeongin rubbed the back of his neck with a frown on his face.

"I'm really happy for you guys but I'm sure this isn't the way you wanted us to hear that. Not the way you wanted the fans to know." Jisung added.

"Fuck. It's all my fault. I'm the one that uses that camera to stream. The light turned off so I thought it was turned off." Chan panicked, Felix climbed off his lap to stand up. He paced chewing the nail on his thumb.

"Chan, it's already done so don't worry. We just need to be open and tell the truth now. No more lies." Felix said sick of wearing a mask just because he's an idol.

"People are gonna think we're a fucking mess." Chan cupped his cheeks.

"But you guys are a mess." Minho chimed in. Jisung smacked his arm and shook his head.

As if things couldn't get any worse, Chan was getting an incoming call from none other than JYP himself.