-16-

The room went cold a silent. Chans hand shook as he picked up and put the phone on speaker.

"Bang Chan! You've really done it now." A yell was heard on the other end of the line. Nobody said anything. Speaking would probably make things worse. A call from the big boss was intimidating enough. But a call because he messed up? Even scarier.

Jyp was heard sighing deeply, thinking about a course of action, "You just had to go exposing the fact we made you guys get into a fake relationship? Your fans are already going crazy on twitter. They're calling me evil and a money hungry dictator! Of course you guys are being praised for getting together for real." Jyp stopped to take a breath.

To be honest Chan and Felix were relieved they weren't getting any hate online but instead support. But they didn't mean to put their companies CEO down or damage it's reputation. They were indeed forced but Chan already had an idea as to how to fix this.

"Um. I have an idea. Tomorrow after our music bank performance how about me and Felix go on live and clear things up? I'm so sorry I should have double checked it was completely shut off." Chans voice was a bit shakey but this was the best the could think of on such short notice.

"Just do whatever you can before ww start losing money." And with that the big boss hung up the phone. Everyone in the room let out the breathes they were holding in unknowingly.

"You guys. Are so dumb." Seungmin lightly slapped his forehead.

"You seriously had us running from the other dorm cuz these two idiots wouldn't pick up." Minho side eyes Changbin and Hyunjin.

"And was drawing I don't know what his excuse is." Hyunjin put his hands up in defense.

"I was just watching a drama leave me alone!" Changbin yelled. Hyunjin playfully slapped the male, immediately regretting it when he was getting chased out the room by the shorter but stronger of the two.

"No! Don't choose violence you two!" Jisung ran after then. The others also left the room to make sure nobody killed each other. Chan and Felix were left alone again, both flopping down on Chans bed dramatically.

"Why are we always caught lacking in front of a camera." Felix sighed making Chan laugh.

"It's our charm. Couldn't even properly express my feelings to you." Chan shook his head.

"Oh! That reminds me." Chan turned to hover above Felix, their faces inches from each other. Felix's face turned red feeling Chans breathe tickling his freckled cheeks.

"I owe you a kiss don't I." Chan smirked.

"Still waiting." Felix puckered his lips jokingly. Chan happily slotted his lips between Felix's. Felix's lips were just as soft as he remembered. Their lips moved in in perfect harmony. Something he thought to be wrong felt so right, solidifying his feelings for Felix. His heart felt like it was about to beat out of his chest. They only pulled away when they ran out of oxygen.

Both of them lightly panted trying to catch their breathes. The overwhelming giddiness was too much for Felix. He pushed Chan off of him making the older fall off the bed with a thud.

"Ow!"

"Oh shit!" Felix quickly sat up and helped him up. Chan laughed as he stood up, flicking Felix's forehead.

"Now what was the for." Chan chuckled.

"You were giving me a look! I thought you were gonna eat me up!" Felix covered his face in embarrassment. Chan found this too adorable an audible 'aw' leaving his lips.

"Quit flirting and lets eat so we can be well rested for tomorrow!" Seungmin barged in cringing at the fluffy mess going on in the room.

Even though they should be stressed out, the night was the happiest everyone has been in a while. Chan didn't feel so lonely and Felix finally got his crush. Minho and Jisung shared their to two of their members and everyone else was happy to be eating barbecue.

Nothing could possibly go wrong tomorrow

A/n: we are nearing the end of my first story T-T. I already have plans for a new one👀

Would you guys like a character q&a!?