-9-

It's a new day and the boys had to wake up early. They would be filming 2 new parts of code skz! Though they loved the show they didn't like waking up so early. Chan and Jeongin we always the first to wake up in their respective dorms so naturally they woke everyone up.

The sleepy boys got ready to the best of their abilities before getting driven to the company building. After being given coffee they were more lively as they entered into hair and make up. Coming into filming code skz was always exciting since they had no idea what they were doing. Filming genuine reactions was always enjoyable to them and for the viewer.

The boys taken to a house, chairs set up in the backyard. They were filmed as they walked in and settles down. Chan counted down before doing their intro, "Step out! We are Stray kids!" They bows yelled and bowed.

"Today we are here to. Well, actually I don't know." Chan said making the other members laugh.

"Its like we were kidnapped." Jeongin joked.

"You boys are going to complete a series of games in pairs of two. The pair with the most wins gets a free meal with the company card." The staff member said behind the camera making the members explode into a series of 'ohhhhh's.

"You'll pick your partners out of that cup." She said pointing to the table set up in front of them, a cup with wooden sticks sticking out of it.

"I'll go first!" Hyunjin said rushing to pick the first name. His lips curled up into a smirk at the name he pulled, turning around to show it off, "Seungminnnn." Hyunjin said excitedly.

"Just my luck." Seungmin shook his head. Next up Changbin went up to draw.

"Yongbokkie!" Changbin said happily as Felix cheered.

Minho went up next, immediately going over to hug Jeongin upon knowing who he got. The youngest sighed deeply, face visibly looking paler with dismay, "aw don't be sad you know I always win." Minho patted the males back. With them together that left Jisung and Changbin together.

"Okay! Hyunjin and Seungmin, Chan and Han, Lee Know and Jeongin, Felix and Chanbin!" The staff member said.

Your first challenge will be playing Cham Cham Cham! If you look the same direction the other person is pointing you have to quickly protect your head from being hit with the mallet! We'll have Lee Know and Han go first." She said, a knowing smile stretching onto Chans lips.

"You better win I'm not with you for no reason!" Jeongin commanded.

Han insisted on not defending first since he would be at a disadvantage.

"Okay baby lets go!" Han said in english making everyone laugh. Han flicked his hand up down right and left, each time Minho face the other way. Finally he was caught lacking giving Jisung the chance to grab the mallet and wack Lee Know before he could defend himself.

"Ah!" Lee Know fell to the floor dramatically holding his head.

"YES!! I DID IT." Han screamed running to hug Chan.

"You had one job." Jeongin said going down to pick Minho up and shake him.

Up next was Chan and Felix. The two gave each other competetive glares, playing rock paper scissors to see who would defend. Felix cheered when be won, not surprised since Chan almost always loses.

"I'll try avoiding your handsome face." Felix flirted adding spice to couple being paired up.

"You won't even be able to touch it." Chan winked. Felix started the game, within the first flick Chan had already failed to look the other direction. He successfully blocked the mallet with the gold pot making him laugh in relief.

"Too slow hun." Chan said smoothly making Felix run at him with the mallet, successfully wacking the male on the head. The boys laughed at the cute interaction loving hoe naturally it came.

The rest of the members went and in the end, Chan and Hans team got the most wins. Han was able to get his revenge on his boyfriend in the final round.

"Chan and Han win the free meal! You each and bring along one other member." The staff said making the boys frown.

"Thats not fair we all know who there gonna pick." Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Lets call this a double date." Hyunjin agreed crossing his arms.

"Don't be jealous guys." Chan said signaling Felix to come to him, his arm immediately wrapping around the youngers shoulder.

"Just for that I'm picking Han!" Minho said thinking that was the perfect cover up.

"The rest of you guys will prepare a meal with the ingredients provided!" She said making Hyunjin dramatically go down on his knees in defeat.

"You left the worst cooks in stray kids! Can we just order out?" Jeongin asked just about done with his bad luck.

"Nope! Its a punishment!" She said laughing at the boys.

"We'll bring leftovers back!" Chan waved as the four guys left the set.

A/n: Can't wait to write this double date😂