-12-🔞

"Do what you want with me hyung." Felix said with utmost seriousness. This is what he's wanted for a while now. No way he was gonna let this pass. Sure Chan might only be doing this because of the alcohol but just maybe there was a chance he did it because he likes him back.

"Perfect." Chan said as he removed his shirt with one hand. Felix shamelessly looked down at Chans defined body. Every indent of muscle on his body was attractive, especially the purple LED light.

"Wow." Felix said under his breath.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." Chan smirked before removing Felix's shirt in a swift motion.

"You've been working out yourself too I see." Chan said leaning down to trail kisses down Felix's chest, down to his stomach leaving a few dark marks.

"W-Wait! What if someone sees" Felix whimpered feeling shy at the amount of hickeys Chan was leaving behind.

"Well we're dating...remember." Chan chuckled before pulling at the joggers Felix was wearing along with his boxers leaving the younger exposed. Felix gasped at the cold air hitting him. Chan took the younger into his mouth immediately making Felix moan out loud.

The blonde covered his mouth quickly to muffle the moans as Chan continued to move his head up and down. He's never felt anything like this before. He didn't have the chance to experiment much since he came to Korea pretty young. He found his other hand tangling into Chans brown locks tightly making the male moan at the pulling sensation.

Chan pulled away with a pop sound, deeply sighing to catch his breath. He sat up and took in the sight in front of him. Felix's pale skin blushed, his hair now sticking to his forehead, eyes tightly shut, his expression yearning for more.

"Chris. I need you."

Felix could of sworn that was the alcohol speaking. If Chan wasn't hard before he definitely was now. He was drunk, but not drunk enough to not see Felix was obviously drunker than him. He was aware Felix was still a virgin and doing it drunk was definitely no way to have your first time. Especially with someone who isn't really his boyfriend. Pleasuring Felix was enough for him.

Chan tightened his grip around the others member, slowing moving his hand up and down the males shaft. Whenever Chans hand ran over his tip, Felix's whole body would tense, loud moans escaping his red lips. Chan felt way too turned on at the sight, the problem in his pants only growing with each sound Felix made.

Chan stopped for a little earning frustrated whines from Felix. Chan removed his own pants and boxers before pulling Felix onto his lap. He leaned his back against his headboard for support. In this potion both their lengths were touching and they were both facing each other. Chan let out a little laugh looking at the differences in their sizes.

"I knew mine was bigger." Chan chuckled.

"Shut up and just put it in me." Felix rolled his eyes as he tried to lift himself off Chans lap but was kept down by a pair of strong hands on his waist.

"You're too drunk for that baby boy. This will have to do." Chan said as he used one hand to wrap around both their members. Felix was about to protest but the sudden pleasure shut him out real quick. Chan couldn't have Felix alerting the other two in the dorm, muffling Felix's moans with his own lips. The kiss was uncoordinated and needy, Chans hands moving faster trying to chase his own high.

Felix moved his hips to meet with Chans movement, some moans escaping through Chans lips as he felt himself getting close as well.

"Ah~ I can't, I'm gonna-"

"Together baby." Chan said moving his hand faster. It didn't take them long to reach their climax. Felix's nails scratched at Chans back as he spilled onto Chans hand. Chan bit his bottom lip trying hard not to release any moans. Felix collapsed onto Chans chest, the two trying to catch their breathes.

"That was amazing...Lix?" Chan looked down to see the boy fast asleep against his chest. He smiled moved Felix's hair out of his eyes. He laid the male down as he stood up to go to the bathroom to clean off the cum from his hand. He brought a warm cloth and cleaned himself and Felix off too. Chan slipped into his boxers before laying down next to Felix, pulling the younger into his embrace.

"Since you're asleep I guess I can say this, You make me feel like I'm at home. Without you I would have gone through some dark times. I love how your smile can brighten up my day and everything you do is amazing. For this reason...

I think I like you"