Chapter 13 - Before our hearts decide it's time to love again

After that dramatic and energy draining conversation with Louis, I showered and shove myself into my bed and slept. A little while, I heard my parents come in and busy around as they call my name every now and then. But I shut everything off and decided to sleep more.

I woke up again four in the afternoon and I realized the meeting with the committee must be over by now and they must be heading to the orphanage to give the money. So I decided to get up and do something with my life. I glanced to my phone and I was a little bit sad knowing I only got one message.

I know you don't want anything from me. But I have to tell you we haven't had sex. And can we meet up? I need to see you. - L

See me? And lie to me? And cheat on me? I know I am not the best out there but he could have told me if I wasn't all he even wanted. It's better than to be cheated on.

The most rational thing on my mind now is open my laptop and check any updates on twitter. Some fans were disappointed from not seeing any pictures of us from the paparazzi and some fans just supported our privacy. But right now, there is no 'us' to fan about. Or at least from what I remember hours ago.

-

I definitely need some fresh air and some time to think and be alone. There's too much going on in my life right now. My relationship with Louis just lasted roughly around fourteen hours and we're already broken up. That must have beaten Britney Spears' wedding mayhem.

But still, I am sad that things turned out like this. Who said it would be easy to date a celebrity?

Thank the heavens it's Sunday and I can drive around without anyone pestering me since people must be at home resting in preparation of Monday. Ugh Mondays.

-

I was driving for half an hour and I arrive at this flower shop just probably outside Sherwood. Beside it, there's a coffee shop with nautical theme and I went inside.

Just about when I thought I could sort out all the fiasco in my life, it just got frozen and complicated all at once when I saw Amanda and Louis sitting just two tables away from the door. They looked at me like I am a ghost and my plan of retreating was erased when my feet forgot to function.

Of all the places they could laugh about my humiliation and cheating wisdom, of all the places!

I decided that leaving the place would make me look so weak so I decided to go straight to the cashier, order my coffee and sit down to the farthest table from them as possible.

I just can't believe they have the guts to date just after hours of cheating from me. I just can't believe it. I know I am not pretty but can they just not rub it on my face?

There's no way but up eh? After I tasted the best thing in life, there's no more but down.

My negative thoughts are consuming me but the smell of my coffee cut it out. I was about to smile to the waiter who brought it, but I found no waiter.

"Before you shut me off completely, I just want to let you know that I am not here for a date with Amanda." I glance at their table and Amanda is now gone.

"Why are you explaining? We're over and you could date anyone." I tried to smile to cover up the tears building up. I tried. It was the most overused lines after breakup and I was hoping I won't use it but I can't find anything after all this heartbreak. Live fast, die young would be some teenager's quote but right now, I'm on fall fast, love hard, break harder.

I looked at him and I swear I could see the pain. But I don't want to be fooled again. This time, I'm not going to give in easily.

"You have to know what happened. Just please listen to me." He was mentally begging.

"Aside from cheating on me what is there to explain? It's like there's a place in Sherwood that I could hide from you right?" I tried to make it sound as sarcastic as possible. But I sounded like a begging kid on Christmas.

"Raf, listen. I am sorry for what I did and there's no excuse to it. I kissed Amanda and that's it. I went out immediately as soon as I realized what I have done. But she took my phone and turned it off. So I was looking for her to have my phone back but a facilitator took me and asked me to have some dry run before I play so I wasn't able to look for you. And everything went by so fast. Amanda returned my phone after my set and she told me that someone saw you running away drunk. I know you wouldn't get drunk for nothing. And I don't know where to find you so I waited outside your house. I felt guiltier when I saw your eyes puffing from crying."

"And earlier? We are not on a date. She was just asking me if I could talk to you about forgiving her since she didn't realize how damaging he actions were just after she knew you left drunk. She even knows you don't get drunk for now reason Raff. She thought it would be fun to set you off but she didn't imagine it would be this far."

"I don't expect you to believe me but I am hoping you would."

I was probably silent for a moment when I noticed that he is still wearing the necklace he bought.

"I don't know Louis. Everything happened so fast between us. And I don't know if I could trust you again." I rubbed my arm up as I stare down avoiding his gaze.

"I know." I wasn't expecting this answer and my heart ache a little.

Moments passed between us.

"So what should we do now huh?" I can't look at him straight in the eye.

"Maybe... maybe we should be friends again before we start to love again." My head shot up. I don't know why I am surprised by this.

*A/N

Love me still please? Hahaha. Sorry for breaking them up :(

Don't forget to comment and vote please? :)