Chapter 10 - The jungle, the animals and the party

*A/N: Hi guys! Don't forget to comment and vote! Btw I'm planning to post a collection of my short stories. Yay or nay?

*

The music festival will start in eight hours and the whole Sherwood adult population is busy educating their child of the proper behavior for later which will be generally ignored due to raging hormones and unlimited drinks where alcohol would be smuggled in.

As per request of every teen in Sherwood (and the nearby towns), the committee has decided to isolate the festival into a non-adult zone which will be at the carnival but with the guidance of local police (that will be hilariously stationed outside the gates) and some adults (who may have willingly forgotten their age and wanted to blend in with the younger generation).

The theme would be jungle so I would clearly expect animal prints all over the place. Tonight's guests are DJ Mac (the famous radio DJ), The Gunshots (most cool band ever), and of course Louis Tomlinson (my boyfriend) to perform solo.

It's been roughly ten hours since Louis and I became a couple but the whole universe is already talking about it. Yep, maybe even aliens talk about it now since Louis having a non-famous girlfriend is, apparently, a shocking news. My twitter has crashed multiple times since this morning because of hundreds of notifications and follow request and my school picture taken about two years ago is plastered all over One Direction Fan Sites.

They could have used a better photo! Like come on, I look like a manic rabbit that's been splurging on coffee and zits.

My parents are already at the carnival checking some final things before they head out of town for a date since adults won't be invited at the music festival later which I find better since I can't imagine my mother dancing and getting wild into EDM. Oh Jesus that thought made me cringe.

And I am here, eight hours away from the music festival, deciding what to wear and what to do with my remaining time.

The beep on my phone took my attention.

Hey gorgeous. Want to have lunch together? – L

My giddiness just went uphill and my worries of being ugly at the music festival vanished.

Sure. Where at? – R

My place. I'll cook. – L

Oh gosh you cook?! I hope its edible – R

Funny babe. But you might want to ask for more. I am the best cook. – L

Cocky are we? – R

I closed my phone and ran upstairs for shower.

-

"Oh gosh Lou, this pizza is so delicious." I praised him in sarcasm. Apparently just after he texted me he fell asleep and forgot to cook so he just ordered pizza since my stomach is shouting in anger.

"Ha ha. Funny Raf. It's not my fault sleep wanted to have me." He nudged my rib and took a bite from my pizza.

"Hey! Bite your own." I faked pout but I was surprised as he bit my arm. It's not really painful but the surprise made me move away.

I looked at him in question. "What? You said I bite my own. And I own you right now. Not that I treat you as an object. But you know. My own girl. Girlfriend. Mine." He's blabbering fast that I giggled as he stop and catch a breath.

  "Whatever you say Lou." His face is so red that I feel like it's about to explode.