13

Quick Authors Note!
First off, i wanted to say THANK YOU x 1000 for all the reads on "All Things Pink" so far!! I think i'm OBSESSED with that book! it's my favorite one i've written so far lol:) .

Hope you're enjoying this book so far!
Also, i figured i'd put this chapter in Harry's pov since it's mostly in Liam's lol so here you go!
Xoxo- ash <3

———
HARRYs POV.
(6 Months into the Pregnancy, they also were officially moved into the little outhouse at harry's house)

I slowly began to wake up when I heard Liam moving around the bed room.

I sat up and yawned. "Li?" i called.

"Yeah?!' she yelled from the bed room bathroom.

"What are you doing?"

"Just getting ready for the day, watcha doinnnn"

I smiled to myself softly and stood to my feet walking to the bathroom.
I stood behind her and looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Wanna go to a few stores today?" i asked, wrapping my arms around her now wide belly.

her face gleamed with happiness and she nodded. "yes! of course. I was going to ask you the same thing. I wanted to buy a few more things for the babies room and a few other personal items"

I yawned and nodded "Sounds good to me." I reached around her and grabbed my tooth brush and began to brush my teeth.
After i was done brushing my teeth, i combed my hair out to flatten it down and then i threw on some clothes.

I put on a pair of black shorts and a blue t shirt, then i put on some tenni shoes.

Liam was wearing a yellow sun dress with a pair of light brown flats.

"Where should we go first?" I asked Liam as we headed out to my car.

"hmm..." she tapped her chin. "How about.. let's get coffee then go to target?"

I shut her door then got in myself. "sounds like a plan"
I cranked the car and began driving to the coffee shop up the road.
After we got our drinks, we went to target.
—-

"What about this one? It has all the stages, from new born, one year, toddler anddd it turns into a booster" Liam said , pointing to a nice green and blue car seat.

I looked at it for a minute, examining the example seat, making sure it was a good enough fit and then i nodded. "Yeah, this one will work" I picked the box up and placed it into the buggy.

We then went to the baby clothes.

I picked out a small pair of jeans and a button down shirt... just for when he's a little bit bigger.

Liam found a onesie that she wanted to have for our baby as a 'going-home' outfit.

We also picked up a few packs of diapers and wipes.

We headed to the decorative aisle and looked for a few more things .

We've already started decorating his room in blue and an off-white color, so we picked up these 'clouds' that we wanted to hang from the ceiling, above his bed. To give off a Toy-Story theme.
—-
After we were done looking for Baby S's things, we went to the women's section.

"I want to find a decent outfit for me and you both to wear after we leave the hospital, you okay with that?" She asked as she picked through a few items.

I nodded my head. "Anything you want"

She ended up picking us out both a white  t shirt that matched, with bubble letters saying "mommy ... daddy"  on each.