6

LIAM's POV

Party Time!!

I was sitting comfortably on my bed holding my hand-mirror and my mascara, applying it to my lashes as Kayla was in my closet finding herself an outfit of mine to borrow for tonight . I never really minded her wearing my clothes as long as she didn't ruin them. Considering we wore the same sizes.

After i was finishing up my makeup, Kayla walked out of my closet in a mini black skirt that had a small split on the thigh, she had a white crop top on over it. She looked gorgeous obviously.

I smiled at her. "look at youuuu" I said, standing up.
She grinned from ear to ear. "do we like the fit?"

I gasped. "Yes! totally! Look what i'm wearing"
I reached over to my desk and picked up  a short dress. It was a teal colored dress with glitter covering it, it laid at my thigh and right on the bosh part between my stomach and boobs, was split open. and it had long sleeves.  I would match my black skinny heels with the dress.

Kayla covered her mouth with her hand and grinned. "Hot."

I chuckled and began pulling the dress into my slim body.

After i was done i looked at myself in the mirror and nodded. "yep. love it"

I ran my fingers through the tight curls in my hair to fluff them out and then i sprayed myself with some perfume.

Me and Kayla went downstairs fix up the beer pong table quickly, then we sorted some alcohol out across the kitchen counters, along with cups and shot glasses. Ranging from least percentage of alc and the highest percent. Then i put a big bowl of ice in the middle of the counter as well as a few different types of mixes, such as juice, coke and fruits.

After i had set my dj station up in the living room in front of my fire place, i went outside to the back yard where the pool was and sat up another beer pong table.

I placed a few trash cans around the table and the pool. Just so people would know not to leave such a mess.

Kayla waited downstairs for everyone to start piling in around 9:00. While i waited upstairs. I  was the host so of course, i'd make a special appearance. I always did when i was the host of the parties.

The clocked striked 9:45.

Kayla was at the dj center, changing the music when Harry and Louis arrived. she screeched when she seen them walking up to her. "Guys! you made it! I was beginning to think you weren't coming!" She hugged the guys.

Harry snickered . "Why wouldn't we?"

Kayla shrug. "wanna pick a different song? I suck at DJ-ing" She admitted.

Harry shrugged and looked through her music. "Hey, Where's Li?" He asked as he clicked on a song.
"Ride" So-Mo (Yes this is totally an older song but it's still a BOP!)

"Oh! she's upstairs, you know her.. grand entrance and blah blah"

Harry nodded . "yeah"
—-
I looked down at my phone and the time read 9:50
"Time for this diamond to shine" I thought to myself as i made my way out my bedroom.

I made my down the stairs slowly, careful to not trip since i had heels on.

When i reached the bottom of the stairs to my living room, the crowd stopped and stared. Some random guys were whistling, some girls being jealous and rolling their eyes. Some girls slapping their boyfriends for staring too long, and etc.

I smiled and waved at everyone, thanking some for coming .

I looked around and finally, my eyes landed on Harry, Louis, and Kayla at the dj area.