10

LIAM's POV
The next few weeks had finally came to an end, in a flash if were being honest.

It was the first official week of summer.

We had made it past graduation, thank god.

For me, I barely passed, due to a lot of missed school. Thankfully our school had an online session incase any students missed school.

Nobody had found out about the pregnancy which was great.

My parents would be heading home within this first week of summer.. so you knew what the meant. Time to break the news.

I think James has a few suspicions because he hasn't stopped making fun of my 'weight gain' which is really annoying.

Sure, I'd been slim (kinda) my whole life, and yes I have been gaining weight like crazy. But that wasn't my fault, there was another HUMAN growing inside of me.

I knew he was only kidding and didn't mean anything by it, but it still bothered me. Because he really didn't know what was going on and I wasn't going to break the news to him just yet. He would have to wait until our parents came home.

It was tuesday when my parents had finally flown back in.

They greeted us as happily as they could have been... it was a bit odd to say the least. But i wouldn't take this change of mood for granted because i knew once i told them about the baby situation, they would go by to them normal, hating selves.

So, I sucked up as much 'mommy and daddy love' as i could.

We watched a movie all together as a family.. happy. We even went out to dinner... which I literally just threw right back up afterwards...

It was when my mom spoke out randomly, asking ..."Liam, Honey? have you been slacking on that strict diet i set you and james on before we left? You look a bit... well... plump" She said, pointing to my stomach...then my heart sunk.

My heart began to flutter quickly and i swallows hard. "Uh.. n-no ma'am. I actually uhm.. wanted to talk to you about something..."

My mom furrowed her brows and looked at my dad and brother. "well what is it honey?"

I sighed to myself and sat down in front of them.

I watched as my dad sat back against the couch, staring me down.

I was very intimidated by my dad and he knew it. My mom wasn't so scary, she was the more loving and affectionate one, sometimes. But dad ? He was the strict parent. So of course i was worried about him and what he'd say.

I took a deep breath. "Okay... so while you was gone, i was hanging out with friends... you know, Kayla and a few other people from school. This guy name harry, i've known him ever since we moved here in California. He's actually super kind, I can't wait for you guys to meet him. Well, him and I started dating... and uhm..." I gulped hard. I could feel the heat in my cheeks flaring up.

I looked at my parents for a moment. My dad was sitting straight up, watching me carefully. My mom was slouched, her elbows propped on her knees, she was staring deeply into me. Her breathing was heavy and fast. I just knew she knew what was about to be said.

I twiddled my fingers a bit and looked down at my lap.
"W-well... we was.. you know..."

It was no shock to my parents that i'd been sexually active before . They knew I'd have many guys over, which didn't bother them as long as i was taking precautions.

"What i'm trying to say is.. i-i'm pregnant m-mom.." I didn't even look at my dad and i could feel his anger rising.

My mom let out a gasp and she grabbed onto my hands. "oh honey... why haven't we heard about this until now?"