11

LIAM's POV
The little meet up between the parents, went surprisingly smoothly and well. My dad wasn't such a jerk this time, and I could tell my mother and Mrs Styles would become great friends eventually.
My dad was a great actor, to say the least. He acted as if he wasn't mad anymore about the whole situation and with harry. But i knew, deep down he was still at least a little upset. But he wouldn't show it.

Harry and I were laying in my bed watching a little show when we heard a knock at my door. "Liam." I heard my dads voice call.

I paused the show for a moment. "yeah, dad?"

"Is it alright if i come in?" He asked in a slight whisper.
I looked at Harry a little confused. I didn't know what was happening.
"Uh yeah sure" I replied

My dad walked in and sat at the seat where my desk was. "I actually came to speak with you" He pointed at harry and harry sat up. "Yes sir?"

"I just wanted to sincerely apologize for my actions the first time we met. I was taken aback just a little and it frustrated me because I knew my daughter had been sexually active... which yeah that's all fine and good because we all do it. But she got pregnant and it made me
upset because is so young. Her mother and I had her when we were only 19. And we weren't married yet, and i just didn't want her to fall down the same path as us. But i know it happens unexpectedly sometimes. So i hope you can forgive me for being an ass to you."

My dad stood to shake harry's hand.

Harry nodded and shook his hand. "It's okay, i understand sir"

My dad smiled a bit and winked at me. "welcome to the family son"
Harry smiled sharply. My dad bent down and kissed my forehead. "I loveyou, sweetheart"

I smiled to myself "i love you too dad"

"Now you kids, don't stay up too late." James joked and left the room with a smile.

I looked at harry with a huge grin on my face.

" did he just call-" I cut him off.
"son? Yes i think so! You know what that meanssss"

Harry raised a brow. "what?"

"He lovessss youuuu" I giggled and jumped on his lap.

Harry chuckled and held me. "If you say so, darling" He kissed my cheek.

"JJ! Get in the shower! It's almost time for you to leave!" I heard my dad yell to my brother from downstairs.
(JJ is his nickname, as you may have guessed by now. James Junior)

I cracked up hearing him yell and then i looked down at the time . "oh crap. i forgot.. James is leaving for summer camp... tonight" I signed .

"What's the problem with that?" Harry asked.

"The problem with that is.. he won't be back until August... but as soon as he gets back, he'll be staring school again. But not at our school. He's being sent to an all-boys boarding school for advanced students. He's really good at math and science..."

"Babe? You know you'll be able to see him whenever, right?"

I shook my head no. "It's back in London... he won't be here to..." I looked down at my stomach and gulped.

Harry frowned and lifted my head. "Hey.. it's alright. I'm sure he'll be able to at least facetime. and it's only for this year, right?"

I nodded and sighed. "yeah but still. He's going to be an uncle, and he won't even be able to watch he or she grow. He's not going to be here at all for the whole process. It isn't right. I wish he could stay. Don't get me wrong, he's a little shithead. But he's my only brother.. in fact he's my only sibling. And i hate that he's gonna miss it all..."

Harry hugged me softly and patted my head. "I'm sorry, love." he whispered. you could tell he really didn't know what to do in this situation. He couldn't quite understand, for he was the only child.

"i'm gonna go talk to him" I stood up and walked to his room.

"JJ?" I called out and walked in his room.

"Yeah?" He said, looking at me.

I gestured for him to scoot over on the bed so i could lay with him. And he did so.

I laid beside him and sighed. "You're a little shit head you know?" i joked.

"bruh what did i do this time!?" he sat up quickly.

I laughed softly then frowned. "you're leaving me... "

James looked at me confused. "no i'm not"

I propped myself on my elbows. "yes you are JJ... You're going to summer camp, until august and then leaving for that stupid boarding school. because you're so dang smart" I fiddled with the ends of his hair and sighed again.

James frowned then hugged me. "I forgot about that... i'm sorry, Li"

"You're not gonna even be here to meet your Nephew  or niece.." I hugged him tighter.

"I know.. it sucks. But at least i'll be able to have my phone. Always give me updates, no matter what. Okay? Promise?"

I smiled to myself and nodded. "of course. I love you, little shit" i chuckled.

"i love you too, brat"

I smiled and left his room going back to Harry.

"so... question. What kind of gender reveal do you wanna do?"

"Cake? Balloons? fireworks? I don't know!" he face palmed.

"oh so original. You know what... we should get Kayla and Louis to figure it out. Leave it up to them.". I giggled.

"Oh, great idea! Less work for us." he laughed.

"Matter of fact.. let me just-" I pulled my phone out and clicked on Kayla's name and facetimed her, when she answered, i added Louis to the facetime.

"So listen , the reason we're calling is because, Harry and I want to put.. you guys in charge of our gender reveal. Because you guys are our best friends"

All of a sudden... Kayla squealed loudly. "OH MY GOD THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT"

Harry and I both laughed. "But listen. We don't want any of that original crap. No balloon popping, no fireworks, no cake! Something cool and something that we haven't seen a hundred times"

Louis and Kayla both smiled. "Got it" They both smiled .

We ended the call shortly afterwards.

I yawned softly. "I'm colddd" i whined, climbing under the covers.

Harry chuckled and laid beside me.

I wrapped my arms around him and held on tightly.
"Oh i forgot! While we're on the topic of the gender. Our appointment is this wednesday, we can get Kayla to come and she can take the paper and go on about her business with louis"

I said as i was hugging harry and he was rubbing my arm. He yawned and nodded "okay" he whispered.

"i'm gonna go to sleep" i whispered and buried my face into his neck.

"me too. I love you, baby momma" he joked.

I smiled against his skin. "I love you too, baby daddy"

A little bit of father-daughter love & Brother-Sister bonding :))) For the next little bit, time will "speed by" . So heads up. Things are going to happen rather quickly!