12

LIAMs POV
It was gender reveal day! I was so excited, but oddly nervous. I didn't know why.
Probably because I put Kayla and Louis up to the job and expected them to put together this whole thing. Maybe this was a bad decision.

It was almost 12:00 when Harry and I had finished getting ready. The party was at 12:30.

I knew my whole family would be there, and so would be Harry's. Thankfully we had already met the more 'important' members of each others families because if not, this would be an awkward way of meeting someone's family.

I was wearing a tight-fitting dress that stopped at my knees, one half was baby blue and the other side was blush pink. I paired a tenni  shoe with the dress. The shoes were white.

Harry was wearing a pair of khaki shorts with the same type of shirt, half blue and half pink.

He looked handsome, even if the outfit was simple. He still looked good. I watched as he spritzed himself with some cologne. I smiled to myself as i walked up behind him, hugging his waist. I seen him smiling at me through the body-mirror. He turned around swiftly and hugged me. "Are you excited?" He asked after kissing my forehead.

I nodded and chuckled. "yes, but nervous. I mean.. we did pick two crazy people to put this whole thing together"

Harry laughed and nodded. "Yeah i know.  But i'm sure it'll be good and fun"

Harry moved to the side of me so i could see myself in the mirror. "Wow..". I mumbled.

"What?" He questioned.

I placed my hands over my belly and rubbed it gently. "They're getting so big.. so fast" I began to tear up.
My bump wasn't huge. but it definitely was there.

Harry wrapped his arms around me from behind and rubbed my belly with a grin. "I can't wait to meet you, little one" He kneeled down in front of me and kissed my stomach.

I ran my fingers through his hair with a smile and a faint tear falling down my cheek.

I heard the back door bust open. "Guys! C'mon... If i hear kayla one more time say that you guys need to hurry... i might punch her" Louis screamed from downstairs

Me and Harry laughed . "dude, we're coming!" Harry yelled.

Louis groaned and walked back outside.

"Cmon, love. We have a show to put on." Harry stood and grabbed my hand .

I held his hand as we made our way outside.

When we came out, everyone smiled and looked at us. Cara, James and Anne made their way toward us. "My goodness... you two.. look so beautiful and handsome" my mother smiled brightly and hugged us.

"My beautiful daughter.." I seen a tear form in my dads eyes.

Anne was speechless. She was grinning huge when we all hugged each other.

"Okay okay!" Harry pulled away, laughing.

I looked around the backyard and blushed.

There was a 'green screen' type thing set up, blue and pink tie died . There was a huge balloon arch over the top of it. And to the side, sat against a tree was a sign that read "In mommy's belly I will grow, tiny fingers and tiny toes. Some don't know what my gender will be, although you might already see! Baby girl or Baby Boy? Our family is jumping for joy! You may have a guess, but shhh. don't tell!"
(I have no idea who made this poster in real life, i actually just found it on google so credits to whomever made it!)
There was also a table out to the side of the sign that had blue and pink shirt pin. that said "team boy, team girl" Each family member had to decide wether they were team boy or girl, by placing the pin their outfits.