8

LIAMs POV
I had a hard time sleeping that night, thinking about everything that had happened.
I genuinely felt sick to my stomach. There was no way I could just forgive him that easily. Kayla made it sound so easy, but in reality it wasn't. It wouldn't be that easy.

I rolled around in my bed, messing the sheets up and all of a sudden. I really felt sick. I don't know if it was from the alcohol or the lack food. I sat up out of bed and looked at the time: 2:30 am.

Great, it's the middle of the night and I feel like shit. Luckily for me, Kayla stayed the night.
I turned my phone flashlight on and looked over at Kayla who was laying in the window seat area, swaddled into a large blanket.

"Kay" I whispered.
no response.
"Kay!" I said a bit louder and she groaned.

"hm?"
"I feel like i might puke" I mumbled and wrapped my arms around my body.

Kayla sat up and looked over at me. "Want some water?"

I nodded my head.

Kayla got up and went into my bathroom to grab a small cup and added some water to it.

She brought it back to as well as a warm rag. "here, sip this and put this under your neck. I'll get you the trash can just incase"

I sipped the water slowly and put the rag under my neck as i laid back down. "thank you" I mumbled.

She came back and sat the trash can on my bedside, as kayla was going to lay back down, I puked. totally missing the trash can. It landed on the floor.
"Shit, Li" She grunted.

I groaned, grabbing at my head, it was definitely warm.

Kayla came towards me and rubbed my back. "did you drink too much?" She questioned.

I shook my head no. "Not really, I honestly had one drink, but i didn't eat. So that might be it" I looked at her with pouty eyes. "I don't feel good at all" before  i could talk more, i threw up, AGAIN. This time all over my bed. I whined softly and began to tear up.

"Hey, Hey. don't cry, it's alright. We'll get you all cleaned up and we can get you some food. Then we can watch a movie until you fall asleep." Kayla smiled as she stood up sticking her hand out.

"Cmon, i'll go run you a warm bath with bubbles. And while you're relaxing, i'll put these into the washer and clean your floor. I'll set a movie up in the living room and fix you something to eat"

I slowly  stood up and grabbed her hand.

We made our way to the bathroom, careful not to step in the puke on the floor.

I got into the bubble bath and sank myself in, trying to relax. I laid my head against the wall and closed my eyes.
——
I got out the bath and brushed my teeth quickly then slipped on a night gown.

When i came out the bathroom, my room was cleaned. I smiled to myself, Kayla was such a good friend.

I made my way downstairs to the living room. "Is that chicken soup i smell?" I said, making myself comfortable on the couch.
"Yep! You're favorite. And i have you some apple juice." Kayla replied, handing me the bowl and cup.

I smiled and nodded. "i appreciate this"

We watched a cute romance movie as i ate, we both laid on opposite sides of the couch and we finally fell back to sleep around 4:00.

—-
(A Little Fast Forward)

By time monday had hit, I was still feeling the absolute worse, so I asked kayla to come pick up James for school so I could stay home at least one more day.