3

LIAM's POV

Last night felt... different. No, it was different. I slept with Harry, for gods sake. But it wasn't just sex... at least not in my opinion. There was something different about it. Now, i don't know if it was because i have never let someone stay afterwards, or even stay in my bed. But there was something different. I just can't place my finger on it.

I tossed and turned in my bed before slowly fluttering open my eyes. I yawned then looked to my left, to find the bed was empty. It was missing the one person that was there last night. The person who Id let sleep with me.

He was gone.

Of course he would leave, because why not? He's harry and he does things like that.

This is why you don't show your heart, liam!

Ugh, men. I hate men. Maybe i will go gay or something.

I sat up out of my bed and placed my feet to the cold, hard wood floor that laid underneath my bed.

I looked over to the clock that sat on my night stand and it read "8:00" .

"Why the hell am i up so early? it's the weekend!" I rolled my eyes and groaned.

I winced and grabbed ahold of my head . "shit"

Hangovers are the absolute worse... but parties are fun.

I stood up to go brush my teeth, i quickly through my hair up into a messy bun before walking down the hallway to my brothers room.

"James! Wake up! We have things to do." I yelled outside his bedroom door before practically banging  the door down.

"Jesus christ, Liam! I'm up." He shoved a pillow over his face.

"Yeah? you don't like that huh? Well you should've thought about that before trying to run off last night" I snapped back and ripped his blankets off of him.

"Get a shower and get that god awful smell out of this room. It smells like a damn animal died in here. Be downstairs in an hour, or i'm leaving you" I said my last words and walked out.

"Wait! Where are we going?" James called out as I left.

"Don't worry about" I walked back into my room to find a clean outfit to put on after my shower.

I turned the shower on as hot as it could get.

I hopped in quickly and began washing my body and lathering soap into my hair.

After about twenty minutes, i got out the shower and dried myself off, throwing my hair into a clip so i could get dressed.

I threw my black laced bra and matching underwear on as well as my tank top.

I began to add my after-wash hair care products.

I combed through my hair softly and slowly being sure not to rip anymore hair out. More than what hair i had lost in the shower.

After i was done, i braided my hair so it would be out my face for the day.

I went back to my bed room and grabbed my black see-through leggings off my bed and pulled them on carefully , to not rip them.

I put on my mini, black, leather skirt.

I made sure the tank top i had on was tucked into the skirt then i went to put my cream colored, turtle neck, long sleeved sweater on.