2

NARRATORs POV (smut warning, mature audience only⚠️)

"you told me to fuck off, so i'm backing off since apparently i do as i please without permission" He smirked as he turned his attention back to the tv.

She grunted to herself as she stared at him. "Bitch" she mumbled.

Harry snapped his head back to her. "what was that?"

Liam shrugged and acted as if she was so completely into the movie.

"That's what i thought, slut". His voice deepened.

She clenched her jaw as she stood up without thinking, she made her way in front of him.

He watched her carefully as she put her hands on his knees and bent down. "I'm this fucking close to fucking your face up, Styles" She gritted her teeth as her face was lowered to his face.

He leaned his shoulders against the couch and placed one of his hands on the arm of the couch. "oh yeah? show me"

Liam bit her bottom lip for a slight moment, she took one of her hands and slowly slid it up his leg, up his body and to his throat, gripping it tightly before slapping him, but not too hard. More in a sexual sense.

Harry groaned for a moment before taking both his hands and gripping her waist , yanking her down to sit on his lap. He bit his inner lip and slapped her ass. "you're gonna learn one or another, that i'm the boss, not you. Little bitch"

Liam laughed. "prove it" she licked her bottom lip.

Harry slid his hands down her back, gripping at the bottom of her dress and ripping at it.

She gasped. " you did NOT just rip my favorite dress!"

"Oh, but i did" He smiled innocently.

She groaned, wrapping her fingers around his throat tightly. "Fuck... You"

Harry nodded. "i will, be patient you little slut"

Liam groaned and kissed Harry roughly.

Harry kissed her back with the same energy as he slid his hand up her back and gripped her hair.

She whimpered at the tug and leaned her head back into his hand.

He leaned closer to her and began placing rough kisses to her neck, adding a few bites to it.

Liam began moving her hips back and forth against his.

Harry kissed along her breast, once he had basically kissed her whole top half, he slid his tongue from her left boob up to her neck and her ear lobe. biting on her ear . "do you want it?" He whispered in her ear as she was grinding on him.

She groaned. She wasn't going to let him have the satisfaction of winning.

Harry gripped her hips to make her stop. He looked into her eyes. "yes or no?!" He asked loudly.

She quickly covered his mouth with her hand. "shut the hell up yelling before you wake my brother, you idiot"

Harry smirked and began speaking against her hand.

"oh trust me, you'll be screaming louder than that... if you ever say yes. that is."

She sighed. "if i say yes, will you shut the hell up being so loud?"

Harry shrugged. "mm, maybe. but you? you won't be able to contain yourself"

Liam rolled her eyes and moved her hand from his mouth. She leaned down and whispered in his ear. "okay then, Fuck me, Hazza"