Dingggg

(Jake's POV)
YE DOORBELL OF HELL- DING DONG

How long was I out for?! I looked at the clock dang... 3 hours.. wonder who that could be. I ran downstairs to check the door, and to my surprise... Zander and Luke were there. Uhh soo what do I do here? Pretend to not be here? Or open the goddamn door.

Here goes nothing...

J- oh, hi guys..
Z- hello dead meat.
J- uh.. am I about to get killed, if so my little brother is in the house.. let's take this outside.
Z- let's go then.

Was I about to die?! It felt like it.. Would I make a hot ghost?! Hopefully.

We walked around to my backyard and all sat at the table I seem to resolve a whole lot of issues at... funny.

Z- what happened last night.
J- what do you mean? I already told you.
Z- I think there's more to tell.
J- no.. there's really not...
Z- Don't act so damn stupid.
J- I'm not being stupid.
Z- YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP.
J- I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!
Z- WHAT DID YOU DO WOTH MY SISTER
J- (sigh) you really think I'm that terrible?! You seriously think I'd fucking touch her?
Z- Yeah actually!
J- did you even talk to her first?!
Z- no.. but-
J- So you're assuming that I'm this terrible person again? (Laugh) unbelievable.
Z- I'm not assuming I Know.
J- TELL ME HOW YOU KNOW, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU EVER LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT I DO. SO HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M LIKE. HUH?
Z- BECAUSE MY SISTER HAS A DAMN HICKEY.

Damn it.

J- ok look bring her over and we'll all talk about that as a group. We aren't going to leave her out of this.
Z- SO IT WAS YOU!
J- just get her over here..
L- got you.

A few minutes later Hailey shows up looking terrified.
  H- ok I'm here, let me talk.
Z- this better be good.

And just like that Hailey explained all of the meet ups and the secret thing we had going on, and the story of the accident hickey that I still don't understand where along the line I did but somehow knew it was my fault anyway.

Z- Seriously.
H- (sigh) seriously.

She walked over to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. I know that I shouldn't smile, but I did.

Z- you know we can't hide this from everyone anymore Hailey. I won't tell the story, but I will tell our family. I hope you learn your damn lesson and never sneak someone over again. Or we'll start sending you with Bethany to Hannah's house, got it?
H- yep got it.
Z- Jake I'm going to have to talk to you, Luke take Hailey to the car I'll be right there.

Hailey whispered love you in my ear and kissed my cheek, and quickly ran to follow Luke out.

Z- so.. Sterling.
J- (sigh) I know, we shouldn't have hid that for so long.. but I really do love her. More than anything.. I'll do anything for her, so please just give me a chance? If I fuck up and hurt her you have full permission to murder me.
Z- I was gonna say that I'm glad she's happy.. even if it means she's with a douche like you. I hope you know I'm still watching you.. I really don't want to say this but I might trust you a bit.

He fake gagged at that.

J- I won't disappoint. I promise.
Z- alright then.. see you Monday.
J- see you.

And just like that he was gone. I sat there in shock at the fact he didn't kill me. I mean has anyone ever escaped him?! He must secretly think I'm a good guy. Now back to thinking about how hot of a ghost I'd make...