team voltron and the kit

team voltron were very exited to meet keith for the first time while he is in his head set  were he will be albe to talk to them.
there are all waiting for lotor to bring Keith in and after a few moment the heard what happen to be the most cute giggle they ever heard in their life. 

They all look at the door to see lotor holding Keith who was giggling while playing with his hair but the moment between the two disappears the moment Keith notice the other were in the room , and started to star at them with obvious conflicts in his eye, as if he was scared what they will do.

Everyone seem to stare at Keith in silence as if waiting for someone to say something to break the awkward silence and that was obviously was lances job so he said with in a baby voice.

"Look Keith I know that you are supposed to do every thing that comes to your mind but if that thing was punching my face then don't course I will not tolerate that and I will encourage you to do that one more time ."

The fact that lance said that with serious voice made that statement even more funny which lead every one in the room to laugh but the laugh didn't last cause the moment that laity started to chipping with happiness in his voice it lead to the entire  room to look at him with admiration in their eyes , then pidge suddenly stands up and walk forward to Keith than she takes Keith's ears in her hand and started to pet it with serious look on her face she said.

"I wanted to do that from the moment I saw them and I was right it is soft to the touch"

With that team voltron started to chat between each other,  it the next person to cut them was the last person they expected ,

"You are  not mad at me for being a freak" said Keith 

And the some tic those words came out of Keith mouth the room fell in silence then few tics later hunk broke the silence and said " why would we be mad at something you can't  control and even if you can control it and you wanted it I am fine with that , as long you are happy Keith I can live with any thing."

"Yeah Keith, we are not mad your happy and that all that matter" shiro then said with pidge nodding after him ,

Then Keith looked at lance with fear in his eyes since lance hadn't said anything , but before he can open his mouth lance said "I mean as long you don't punch me I am alright with it , ut I still can't accept that a child had beat me up ." 

With that the room go back to peaceful chatting after a while lotor has left Keith with the other in the living room all cuddling in a pile while chatting with Keith being in the middle of it looking like he was having the best day in his life .