zarkon

Pov keith
  Here was keith on the galra soldier hip looking at zarkon , while zarkon looking at him like he just found the most amazing treasure .

  The galra soldier seem to be showing him of  to the empire and keith was growing to be uncomfortable in the situation especially that the empire is just staring at him with his wide open yellow eyes .

  A little groan came  out of his mouth .which made every one in the room look surprised and filling keith with panic, his eyes started to watered and whimpers leaves his mouth without his consent with leaving him week infront his worst enemy or not his enemy (he is still confused who is the right and the wrong side )

  Zarkon steps into action and took keith out of the soldier hip and holders h close to his chest and then a sound of puring came out him . this action should have scared keith he knew that for sure but for some reason he felt safe .

Keith felt like he was inan head space again but he need answers know then maybe he will let himself in that head space if it was safe .

He was having hard time coming out of that head space , Keith even started to pur back and without even noticing he fell asleep in the comfort and the worm feeling .

Pov zarkon
  To say zarkon was thrilled it is an under statement he felt hope for the very first time since the virus had came . the virus that killed his own and many kits leaving the galra to fall in pain and depression .after all kit are the joy of the galra and to many galra  the only reason the are living .

Many galra has tried to find the cure to the illness but the only people who have the cure are the altean and they are the main reason the kit are suffering i the first place .

  And all of this was because the black lion has choose zarkon not an altean .
Since altean wanted power they can't have so they are ready to bring a pure innocent kit into it without feeling guilty .

  So galra rage a war on every one who dare to stop them from finding the  cure they went to every planet to search and destroy everything that comes in the way .

If the altean can bo that without feeling guilt and the universe will not punish then so shall the galra .

And know there is a kit in the empire arms asleep purring and he will made sure the nothing will hurts them no mater what .