the meeting

getting out of the castle without letting allura knowing of the meeting wasn't as hard as they thought it will be , in fact in was easy too easy for a minute they thought that they get caught.

flashback

allura was sitting in the living room with caron, talking about god know what when shiro entered the room.
" hey allura me and the team, was thinking about going on a vacation to get our mind of Keith and stuff, since you know it us getting to our head and stuff." shiro said nervously while pointing at lance, hunk, and pidge  that were standing at the door of the living room.
allura look happy hearing about it and says " yeah that sound amazing so when and where are we going?" 
" no no allura we mean only us me hunk pidge and shiro we want to talk about Keith and earth and have like some kind of gathering us human and some privacy." said lance trying to sound as kind as he can without snapping out , the idea of going to the enemy's ship is stressing him out.
"oh i get it know i am glad that you are getting over that gal- i mean Keith and moving on ." allura said less happily. the way that allura were about to say galra didn't go unnoticed by the team it made  pidge heart fill with anger and it take everything from her not to jump her that moment. how dare her talk about Keith like that.
before pidge kill allura lance had put a hand on pidge mouth and says " thank for understanding allura so bay we have a vacation to be at." quickly and drag both hunk and pidge to the control room with shiro following them.

end of the flash back.

and here they are each one of them in there lion going to land on zarkon's mother ship. they were welcome by the witch hanger and shiro was already regretting coming.
the witch had lead them to the throne room in silent while lance and pidge was arguing in the background about what kind of throne zarkon may have and it ended with them betting about it while poor hunk was trying to hushing them down .
on the way to the throne hanger has broke the silence and says "champion i would like to apologize about what happen to your arm, you may not know it but the muscle in your arm was failing and we have to work fast so it doesn't take you life with it. " this shocked shiro to say the least he know that his muscles wasn't the strongest since the accident when he was still in trying to be astronaut but what shocked him was they cut his arm not to torture him but to save his life it didn't make since . without getting am answer hanger continued " after all galra was know to be a peacefully species bur also we are know for protecting what our and we are welling to destroy any thing that threaten them, any way you will understand more. we have arrived to the throne room."
when they enter the throne room the fist thing that happened was lance slapping money in pidge hand and pidge smirking putting them in her pocket.
they saw zarkon sitting on his throne while the blade of marmora sitting on chairs near the throne and there was four empty chair that was waiting for them .
zarkon stand up and says "  welcome voltron and thank you for coming and agreeing to listening to our story ."
and with that the meeting had started.

" so what is that story why did you started a war that killed millions if not billions of alien?" asked shiro

" yes black paladins what do you about a kit?" zarkon answered with an anther question .

" i don't think i have heard anything about kits." he answer , while looking from lance , hunk to pidge with all of them shaking there head in confusion.
'well a kit is a term we use for our youngling while they are still in the first stages of life" kolizan explain ." so like a child right ." lance asked
an other galra that is named Antock from the blade says '' yes but it is difference  from earthling in a way well you see , galra tay at the kit stage longer from the humans they stay for about 120 deca-phoeb (9 year )
with every 10 deca-phoeb it count to a kit age like a if it lasted only one phoeb to the brain of the kit since it need more time to develop."
you could hear the sound of the pen that pidge in using to write down the information and you can see the sparkle that is coming out of her with excitement. then after writing every thing down she asked excitingly " is there any difference other then the  duration ?"

this time zarkon was the one to answered " well the mind of the kit is different from our mind a healthy kit should be doing every thing that comes to his mind and they use a different way to expressing their feeling , for example a kit would purr showing that they are content with something or foe feeling safe or they would chip to express their happiness, and whimpering to express discomforted or sadness or even fear."
" while kit normally are not allowed to be out of the nest because their extinct can be dangerous for them self  ."

"and that which lead us to the war , the kit were not even safe in there own nest because the virus that the altean made to kill them in the most brutal way possible, all because we refused to give them more power them they needed to voltron."

"WHATTT!!!!!!" the entire team screamed with shock.

it was confusing they always believed that the galra was he bad people only to find out that  you were fighting with the bad the evil side , but that didn't pidge to asked about what did the  virus do to the kit , but after getting the answer she wished she didn't know , heck all of them wished they didn't know .

the answer that pidge get comes from kolizan and they could've swore that they heard a crack in his voice while answering .

"the virus made a parasite to grow in side of the kit and it would start to eat them from the inside out while the kit can feel every thing ."
zarkon continued after him and says
" we weren't able to find a cure we have searched every place n the universe but to no point the altean are the only people  that have it and they rather die then give them to us so we killed them but it was already late the altean had made the universe think as if we were the bad people so we did what we have to do to be able to find any clue we destroyed everything and everyone that try to stop from helping our kit."

"wait if you are on the right side and kolizan you knew so why did you made an army of rebel against zarkon?" hunk asked for the fist time the entire meeting of being silence.