the meeting 2

"wait i you are on the right side so why did kolizan made a rebel against zarkon ." hunk asked after being  silence the entire time in the meeting

"well" kolizan answered " we didn't like the Savage ways that zarkon was using we wanted the cure of course and we were searching for it but hurting other wont be any better than the altean and we have the understanding if the universe know the reason of the war they would be on our side  but is hard when zarkon was destroying every thing  in front of him ."

"well i have warned them and it is there fault for trying to stop me ." zarkon replied with no regret in his voice
which made both pidge lance and pidge broke out in laughter while hunk was trying his hard not to laugh but as failing , while shiro was looking disappointed at them but also happy that they are happy and more cheerful but the thought bring him back to Keith which made his thought to go dark  which remind him to ask .
  " wait you have Keith right he is alright , since the war was ending you can let him go right ."

the question  bring silence to the room while all galra was avoiding eye contact which made shiro mare anxious to ask again but he did anyway. " Keith is okay right ? " shiro raise his voice a light while sharpening it .

"no the kit  is fine and was check so there is nothing with him physically ." and just like that ladies and gentlemen zarkon had fuck up .

'THE WHAT KNOW  "