the kit safety

zarkon
zarkon was working on making sure their is a safe place  for the kit in both physically and mentally, that when he got a call.
it was from an unknown person. when he answered the call, he saw someone he never expect him to call him , kolizan the leader of the rebel against the galra emperor.
the voice of kolizan wake zarkon from his shock. "i was informed that their is a kit on your ship and i would like to know if that information are true or not." kolizan said , this made zarkon feature harden." how did you get information , more importantly classified information from this information wasn't suppose to be out from the ship." zarkon exclaimed.
" that is not important at the moment , what is important is, is there a kit in that ship of your or not ."
zarkon can hear kolizan voice cracked  for a moment in the end  off his question . he know  that kolizan also from the parent that lost their kit from the virus , and more importantly one of the people that decided to end their kit suffering which hurts more , killing you own kit with your own hand is not easy , but it had to be done for the to stop the pain of being eaten from the inside . zarkon answered" yes that information is true , there is a healthy kit in our ship and they are showing no sign of them having any  pain from the virus. the kit is a halfing so maybe that the reason of it we still haven't tested him for anything yet we don't want to scare him in any way . after all he did try to fight us for merely trying to feed him, and he was trying to fight his instinct so we have to work on that ."
with that kolizan face brightened up and he said " expect our ship to come over in 5 to 6 quintants (days) to discuss the safety of the kit and maybe gat back get old emperor of the galra to more peaceful way to for the safety of the kit ad for peace to the universe"
after getting a nod from zarkon kolizan has ended the call  leaving zarkon to prepare for the meeting and hopping for a better future.