lotor

lotor was walking to the nest while grumbling about the tacks that his father had gave him, ever since he came out of that tube that kept him alive without getting the illness, he has been throwing at him every task that he didn't like and called it training to becoming the empire.

when lotor entered the nest, he was greeted by a weird sight all the galra that was in the nest was crowding around the corner cooing at what seem to be a bundle of fur when lotor moved closer to the bundle he heard a noise he never thought that he will ever hear, the purring of a kit.

lotor never moved faster in his life like he move this moment to take a look at the kit Infront of him when the other galra had notice that lotor has entered the nest they waved at the prince with happiness filled in their eyes and one galra that is called lur had said to the prince " look my prince their a kit in our nest ." you could see the relief lur had on his face as if he was just started to processes that there is an alive kit with a good health  "the kit is in a great health condition and he show no sign of catching any illness ."

with these words being said some of the other galra had started to cry tears of relief and sorrow, their kits may have not survived but if this kit didn't catch any of that decease there are a chance that their future kit may not.

then lotor noticed that the kit was moving around which made all the galra to shut up and look at the kit waiting to his next move.

Keith POV ( i am gonna try to really make it Keith pov not like the 3rd view so i fit was not good plz forgive me i am trying my best)

I moved around a bet still feeling really sleepy, then I notice the fluffy blanket and snuggled into it feeling comfort and safe till i remembered wahat happen i try not to panic then i felt as i was being watched t left my head a bet to see who was watching me , only to find an entire  group of galra looking at me with admiration in their eyes .

 i move around a little more so i can sit up only for my body to be little to heavy to be able to do that, so i tried to say something only it to came out like babbling and chipping, with made the galra around me coo.

???POV
I looked at the nest one more time then sneak out while everyone was cooing at the little kit .
I went to my room to give this information to the leader. When the leader answered the called i said " their is a kit on the ship leader."
The leader seemed shocked and said "we will contact zorkan soon to see what is the best for the kit safety."