confused keith

Hanger storms out of the room ,while Keith is left strapped to the table in the cell .
   After a while a Carla came to the room nodded to the other guards and took Keith out of the table and holds him like a baby , putting keith head on his shoulder.
  It was nice being held like that in Keith's mind , but he was more confused on why they are treating him like that as if he was a child .
  The garla seem to take him to a room that look like a children room with crib and everything .
  The garla put him on the changing table and with a tiny voice he said ." let get you out of this uncomfortable prisoner clothes, on little one ."
   Ok now keith is more confused and mad why are they treating him like a child .

     "Stop talking to me like that , and don't touch me again. " Keith exclaimed angrily with seem to do nothing cause the garla cooed at hi, and said "aww is the little kit mad . don't worry kit alpha will take care of you ok little one . so let's change your clothes so you can get more comfortable."
  Keith crashed i the arm of the garla , but it seem like nothing to the garla while he change him into a cotton soft pj .
  For some reason. It made keith feel more safe while he snuggles close to it .
"See i told you ,little one ones you are comfortable you will be loss grumpy ."
  Keith snap out of the head space he was forced in from the pj and glared at the garla, but didn't say anything since he was and still confused.
"Now you  are ready to meat hanger so she can figure out how you get out of your nest little one ."
  Keith looked like he had enough "what  the f you are talking about what is a nest ."

  Whit these word the garla looked horrified and looked at keith with pity in his eyes .