i am not drinking milk

Pov Keith
Keith didn't like where this conversation was going, zarkon can't just give him to a stranger and expect him to breastfeed him and to Keith to just stay quiet about it.

he shouldn't be thinking about breastfeeding him at all from the start. Keith is an adult it would be so weird. Keith started to laugh thinking that zarkon was joking.

the laughter got zarkon confused so he asked, "what is so funny about feeding kit?" this got Keith to shut up' you are serious?" Keith asked. zarkon kept a serous face but if you were looking hard enough which Keith was doing you can see that he was confused and concern" yes, I am quite serious right know, don't earthing breastfeed the kits, if they don't then do earthing's get their health and strings or even their power, the mother milk gives much nutrition's to the kit some kit would even die without it." he asked.

now it is Keiths time to be confused, he tries to explain it to zarkon but it is hard to when he himself don't really understand or maybe because he never thought about it. "I mean yes some people do but other don't ether that they don't think they can handle it or the just don't want to there is milk formula that is made by doctor that they give to the child instead of it so yeah from what I have heard from the orphanage I live in I was one of these children so yeah. that is that."

if only Keith had a camera the face that zarkon had made was the funniest thing that Keith had ever seen, and he had caught Shiro singing in the shower before but that is an anther story so Keith did the only logical thing he can think of he exploded in laughter.

so, when Keith was laughing, he didn't notice that zarkon was walking faster to the infirmary where there is many parents that are praying and logging for a kit to feed for a little of hope.

when Keith finally stopped laughing than he realized that he was in the infirmary and zarkon had putted him in a bed, he looked up at zarkon then he realized that he was talking to the galra .

the galra wasn't that tall but he was still taller than Keith he had a very feminine body he looked like a girl if he had to say but with a very small breast the only thing that made Keith realize that he was a male was he\him tag on his shirt.

the next thing he knows was the galra was looking at him with this adoration in his eyes, then he walked toward Keith and then he had picked him up and puts him in his lap.

Keith at this point he had forgotten about the breastfeeding thing the galra that was holding him was a guy after all, but oh boy how wrong he was.