the voice

The voltron team, the blade and zarkon with lotor was all sitting in the nest waiting for shiro to tell them what was the voice that he talked about.
After a while filled with silence lance broke the silence by saying " so what the heck is the voice and why is keith is hearing them , are they like the voices in the head like the movies" it was obvious that lance was trying to lift the mood up but his motive has failed when shiro said
" in a way yeah that is exactly what the voice buy in other way, the voice has came to Keith mind before i rescued him from foster care , it is like someone in his mind is always trying to bring him down at first it was just insecurity that was in Keith back mind but then it started to tell Keith to do bad staff , i rather not say, it took me about two years of hardworking with me and Keith to be able to shut the voice down."

Lotor and the other galra looked like they were in deep thought until Lotor looked at zarkon and said " isn't that a parasite that comes to kits mind when the kit is neglected, right it is easy to get out by hanger she did that to me before the war right."

The look on the voltron team was ether confusion or wonder( pidge) then shiro asked "ot can be removed, but it wont hurt keith right."
"No course not it is a simple surgery were i search where the voice is exactly and then remove it is one of the most easiest and fastest surgeries" said hanger while she walked into the room scaring bother hunk and lance leading them to jump on unimpressed looking shiro .

" so what are we waiting for lgive me the kit so we can be done with it soon."hanger said while looking at sleeping keith that was on shiro side holding shiro hand.