LIV. Upcoming Books

Here are some other titles that is scheduled to release starting in 2024-2030. If things go smoothly, I am able to work on them. I appreciate those who are able to stick around and support my stuff. You guys are the best!

By the way, Wattpad ... Please don't cancel me so I can publish more books in the future! 。゚(゚'人'゚)゚。

AMANDI: The Ghost Messenger (July 21st, 2024)
Target audiences: Ages 13-20
Setting: c. 2055 > The Philippines 🇵🇭

Five years later, Milo struggles to live a normal life, free of all that detective stuff he used to do, as he enters college.
Once day, he meets a new guy on campus name Oliver Zuñiga who introduced him to a certain anonymous podcaster name Amandi. It didn't take long for them to get along as they both shared their love for dark mysteries. However, his friend Irene appears to be skeptical of him.
All those doubts later grew as rumors about Oliver being the mysterious host and his family's criminal background.

•••

BIOMETRICS II (January 1st, 2025)
Target audience: Ages 13-20
Setting: Year 2038-2039 > Canada/Mongolia 🇨🇦🇲🇳

One of BIOMETRICS Organization's top agents and a professional skirt-chaser, Alan Kingfisher/Agent SPEAR has proven himself to be a serious fighter despite his goofy demeanor.
However, in the summer of 2038, he mysteriously disappared following a dangerous mission in Mongolia. As his childhood friend Mina and her brothers venture out to find him, a sinister truth awaits them at the other side - bringing their friendship to the test.

•••

The Midwest Specter Conspiracy (October 29th, 2026)
Target audience: Ages 15-20
Setting: Year 2017 > USA 🇺🇸

A couple of years following The Samurai murders in Japan, Lucy Takahashi is finally learning to rekindle that broken relationship with her biological father who now has a new family in Michigan, U.S.A.
Meanwhile, the haunting rumors surrounding The Midwest Specter (a.k.a. The Shapeshifter) rattled the region as many people had gone missing. Also, Ms. Fujioka - one of her old friends from the Vial Intelligence Agency - happens to be one of them during her holiday in the country.

Could it be a Russian spy?
The infamous Wendigo in full-flesh?
An alien?

I think I might have announced this before as part of the announcement on Chapter 25 (INCOMING BOOKS). I really didn't like the old title "The Case of The Shapeshifter" at all.

•••

BIOMETRICS III (January 1st, 2027)
Target audience: Ages 13-20
Setting: Year 2045 > Canada 🇨🇦

Now all grown up, Mina and her brothers were suddenly released from espionage by Agent Torres so they can live a normal life. However, they are not alone on this.
They also met Ryan Xiang (a.k.a. Agent YIN) who was also let go by the organization. He appears to be cordial and quick-witted around them.
The siblings' father Mr. Lee, on the other hand, appears to be distrustful upon learning that Ryan is actually the son of Tung and Anika Xiang - who were amongst the people that once killed his friends in the past.

•••

OPERATION:CHAVES (May 2nd, 2030)
Target audience: Ages 15-20
Setting: Year 2050 > USA/Central Africa 🇺🇸🌍

One of the world's greatest nations, the United States, has found itself in the middle of a huge crisis.
Their leader, President Liam Thompson, is willing to bring back the country to its glory days as he deploys seven young fighters to help fight a new powerful nation called Cape Chaves before it causes a nuclear war.
However, the group soon realizes the haunting truth behind the mission: The country is never actually the enemy.

Who do you think is the real enemy here? What are the government's intentions to sending them to Africa?