LII. Book Recommendations 2022-2023

Here are my top personal faves this year. I recommend you guys check them out if you're interested. Alright, let's get to it!

• "Soraya Thenayu: Darkwood Chronicles Book 2" by [@ChristinaSilva9]

Language: English

The fantastical adventure continues as Soraya Thenayu and her friends embark on a quest to find her father, brother and the missing children across Etheria.
  Once they enter Casmerah, they encounter demons, corrupt rulers and team up with Valor (a young man who seeks to overthrow the evil euler). Meanwhile, time is running out as Soraya is left with the decision to either be an Angel or a Demon.

• "Dead or Alive" by [@minimimimu]
Language: Filipino

The sequel to "Hunter Or Prey," Yvonne is the last remaining survivor in her class following a bloody game at their campus. It is here that she will finally get to see what's outside the school.

• "Breathe" by [@skyelazarx]
Language: Filipino

A short story about two patients named Brithany, who strives to live, and Lyle, who wishes to die following a series of events that struck his family.

• "Romeo the Zombie Hunter | REWIND THE CLASSICS 22" by [@authorsueawad]

Language: English

Imagine if the famous Shakespearean play took place in a zombie apocalypse. As the deadly zombie virus has affected the planet, Romeo, Juliet and their team go out of their way to fight the army of the undead.

• "21st Century Knight" by [@MJKristo11]
Language: English

If you're looking for a wholesome romantic relationship, this story is about an independent woman named Gabriella Keller who started having a different view on men after meeting a kind and handsome billionaire named Brandon Whiteley.

• "Starlight" by [@ganbaruby]
Language: English

As I'm writing this, I am yet to check out the sequel but the Starlight series has a lot of potential. Since it's an audiobook, I am able to listen to the story while working. 
   A young girl named Kacie Janacek had always dreamt of having her own superpowers just like her own dads, the Almighty Orion and evil henchman Onyx Spark.
   Her life is about to change as a villain arises to power in Astral City and her dad finds that his research was stolen.