Trust

Soo, before i start, I'd like to say, this story from now will 50% be #seungin (ship wise)
And more plot twists incoming, enjoy

The 3 of them had finally reached Jeongin's appartment, it was a high rise building again.
"We've reached" said Changbin as he parked thier car infront of the gate

"Thanks so much Hyung...but, what are you gonna tell the other two? They'll d-"

"Don't worry, just do what you have in your mind right now, you can tell your idea to them when they calm down, I'll go handle them right now" said Changbin looking back at Jeongin

"Ahaa..I feel so bad tho- Minho hyung will probably lecture you right now.."

"He may be older, and kinda the leader, but I'm technically the leader you know?, the most he's gonna do is come here and slap you 2 times"

"AHA, that makes sense, right okay then, I'll go now" Jeongin said as he opened his side car door

Changbin gets out too, he opens the door where seungmin was sitting, surprisingly he was still sleeping.

"Ay jeongin, did you make him eat smthg or what? why is he still asleep"

"I'm not sure why, i didn't feed anything, I'll just take him like that"

"Won't you take his handcuffs off?" said changbin leaning on the door

"is it necessary? he may escape"

"There's people in the building jeongin, take his cuffs off, you're strong enough to handle him if he tries smthg" Said Changbin as he helps jeongin. Weird how seungmin still was asleep tho, couldn't he feel someone holding his body?

"Alright Hyung, bye bye!"

They both said goodbye to eachother and went thier directions. Changbin to thier appt, and jeongin to his own appt.
Let's look at Changbin, Lee know and felix, cause for Hyunjin, Han and Bangchan, there's nothing much to say except them trying thier best to track them, and find a way to find him.

Changbin entered thier appt, to find felix in one sofa, and Minho on the opposite one. (They had 4 sofas.) Changbin silently entered and leaned against Minho's sofa.

Minho finally spoke up, "..Where.is.he?" He was angry, dead serious. Changbin replied with a twisted answer, "What are you so mad about?". Not a good choice changbin-...Felix looked at Changbin shaking his head not to say anything twisted rn. But Changbin didn't look like he cared. "What the fuck do you mean what am I so mad about?!" Said Minho, he then again began "You're the fucking leader, don't you have the sense that giving freedom to just a 24 year old can cause ruckus?!"
"Hey hey Minho-" Felix said, trying to calm him down, that wasn't the right thing to say.
"Lee Know, Can you believe in the fucking guy for once? He did a mistake once doesn't mean he'll do it again and again" Said Changbin
"ONCE? IT WAS THRICE CHANGBIN" Said Minho getting up annoyed

"Okay? I'm giving him one last chance, i believe in him this time."

"Your belief in him won't change anything! You always supported him, but he keep on fucking up
didn't he?"
Situation was getting out of control slowly, Felix couldn't get in the middle either right now, or he'd be scolded by both of them
"HE HAS A DAMN PLAN, JUST BELIEVE HIM THIS ONE TIME" Said Changbin finally getting annoyed
"...What plan?" Minho and Felix, no was aware of the plan.

Jeongin's one and only understanding Hyung in the team was changbin. His bestfriend was felix. And the protective one was Minho. It's not like Minho doesn't believe in him, it's just that it's hard to keep believing him after he made so many mistakes.
Jeongin in the past had done similar things like this. On thier very first mission in Nyc, Jeongin was ordered to release thier target, but he didn't, which was followed by him murdering him. The other 2 times also went quite the same. The bad thing is, it kept on causing trouble with the gangsters and mafias, they were furious for the poor decisions. The police also kept finding thier doings. It was all just messed up whenever he did this, so it's not Minho's fault to it believe him. But this time, Changbin wanted to trust him, cause there was a solid plan.

"Listen, Lee Know, Felix, if you want to know his plan, then go to his appt directly, i dont think he will pick up your calls"

.

tbc..I'm sleepy haha