Escape

It was afternoon by now, seungmin groaned at the pain he was having, hands held by handcuffs, moreover in the bed wasn't a very easy thing to handle,  his luck wasn't doing it with him right now. No one had came in his room till now, he was kind of hungry now, and needed to go to the washroom, like very soon..
He put his head in a slanted manner, looking up at the ceiling, waiting for Jeongin.
"What did i do in my life to deserve this"
Seungmin thinks to himself, and finally the door opens....wait wtf.
Jeongin opened the door, but it wasn't uhm...he didn't look that well? what should I say.
The boy had red eyes, dark circles, and a scarf around him as in it was so cold..Yes it was cold outside..but not that much that would need a cloth hanging around him to prevent that.
Jeongin speaks up in a raspy voice, "Hey, can you cook?"
Seungmin looked at him with the 'wtf' face. What is he bullshiting about now.
"Dude what?"
"...Can you coughing fucking cook??" Jeongin asked in a rather frustrated tone
"uhm..yes. Yes i can" Seungmin replies, with one of his eyebrows raised with confusion
"okay great, cook for me." Jeongin says that and was about to go out of the room
"Bro are you high?? how will I cook?!" Seungmin said annoyed
Jeongin turned back and realised he was handcuffed, and immediately remembers last night
"Oh right....godamnit" Jeongin exclaimed with a hand on his head
"Uncuff me?" seungmin says
"..no, i dont trust you. i cant handle you right now in this agressive cough condition..never coughing again mind it."Jeongin says, trying his best not to faint at this point
Seungmin looks at the almost dying boy, pittying him too. He says, "...i won't ..do anything...i promise"
"I dont know if cough you'll break your darned promise"  Jeongin says in a sad tone
"You can have a gun in your hand, i won't go anywhere....i promise" Seungmin says in a assuring way
Jeongin having no other way, than to trust him, he uncuffs the boy and gets him out of the room
Seungmin looks around for a minute, as he didn't see anything at night.
He says, "Uh- before i cook or whatever, can i use the bathroom?"
Jeongin seemed hesitant and said, "no, you'll escape from the windows"
Seungmin laughingly say, "dude, this is like the 20th floor, I'm not Spiderman haha"
Jeongin agrees and finally gives him permission, the washroom was in jeongin's room and he standed outside to make sure he didn't fuck around.
After some mins, he comes out and starts to cook for Jeongin, who looked like he was about to die any second. Seungmin realised Jeongin didn't have any gun in his hand, I thought he said he would have a gun in his hand cause he doesn't trust me?? Seungmin thinks to himself, but goes back to cooking again.
After some time, the lunch or breakfast whatever..it was ready. Jeongin wanted to have spaghetti and that's what seungmin made. The both of them sat in the table which had 2 chairs. Both of them immediately dug in and ate like small children.
...But of coarse, seungmin wouldn't just let this chance get away.
When Seungmin went to the washroom before, he started looking through the drawers and shelves which were in there. And fortunately he found sleepings meds. He was already shocked that Jeongin even had those, but that was a great opportunity for him, he grabbed the whole stack and put it in his pockets. When he was cooking, he obviously put it, not the whole stack though..that would kill him. Why didn't he kill him you may ask? BeCAUSE. This guy was obviously way too gulliable. I mean..who would trust thier enemy..this much? And on top of that, he really didn't hurt him right..? He said he wanted to "protect" him.. Seungmin didn't know what he was doing. Without thinking much, he put 4 sleepings pill onto the curry which then went on top of the spaghetti. Seungmin saved some for himself and then put the sleeping pills of coarse, or else he would sleep with the other too.

Seungmin who was now eating..or pretending, waiting for Jeongin to fully fall asleep. After he finally fell asleep in the middle of eating, he carried jeongin all the way to the door, got his hand print and that was all he needed, the door opened. "YES." Seungmin internally screamed.
But, but, he didn't just leave Jeongin on the floor, laying like that. Seungmin was a caring guy too..? Haha.
Seungmin dragged Jeongin to his room and layed him down onto the bed. He knew he had a fever. But he couldn't do anything about that. After all...it's not like he likes him.
He looked back at Jeongin one more time and finally got out of the room..and then the appt.
As soon as he got out of the building which was actually really high, he reached towards a telephone booth and immediately tried to call one of them. He didn't know Bangchan's new number (he lost his phone in the first chapters, remember?), he tried to call Han ...no one answered.( If you're thinking how he got money...he took it from Jeongin's wallet before he left lmao) He finally called Hyunjin...AND HE PICKED UP.
"Hello?" Hyunjin says
"HELLO, HYUNJIN, ITS ME" Seungmin screams
"SEUNGMIN?? WHERE ARE YOU?" Hyunjin says
"I- i dont know, the building says uhm..Raven's.. residency??" Seungmin says looking at the sign board
"OKAY, IM COMING RIGHT NOW, WAIT."
Hyunjin says cutting the call

Hyunjin was in the home with Bangchan, he immediately goes to his room and informs him about it. They both get out and go towards this residency with thier bike asap. Han in the other hand...was busy with something..or rather someone else.

Okayy, Didn't post for a couple of days, but here it is :))
Also, new book out, check it out, it's called Limerence, and it's based on Stray Kids ofc, also, it's Highschool/college drama :))