Trickster

At about 8.30pm
After Changbin dropped Jeongin, he took Seungmin upstairs. He went inside his 21st floor appartment, with the night sky waiting for him to be seen through the large window. ZZ He had 2 rooms in this giant appartment, one was his own, with a brown and beige theme, and the other was a spare room with a black and grey theme. He layed the sleeping boy in the bed of the spare room, he then handcuffed one of his hands with one side of the bed. Soon after that, he leaves that room, closing the door.

Jeongin sits in the couch which was in the living room, he leans forward and clasps his hands together, moving them closer to his face. He was thinking deep, deep about what to say to the others. "Why did i do that?"
He asked himself
"There's no advantage for me in here"
It was true. Whatever plan he had, did not advantage him in any way. It was all just a dumb plan of him saving people.

His plan was to save Sa4 from Don Kwang(if you don't remember, it's the boss of Sa4) .
There was a reason behind all of this, Saving them from Kwang was important although it was dumb.
Kwang had already sent about 6 groups to kill XXX. 4 of them were caught and killed right away. And the other 2 who got away but weren't able to kill them, so Kwang  killed that group himself. So XXX knew the fate Sa4 would be going through. But why? why did Kwang sent so many groups to kill them? the one who wasn't even in South Korea, but to a literal different continent.

He thought, and thought. Until he finally snapped back to reality, he looked at his watch to find out it was already about 9:43pm. He was hungry, not knowing whether he should cook and buy some ingredients or order just some food. He then realised he wasn't alone in the house, of coarse, there was a guest with him in the house. Thinking about whether the boy was still asleep or not, he went inside the room. Yea, the boy was still asleep.
Jeongin now really wondered why he was sleeping for so long, without any senses of him being dragged, etc.
He went close to the boy and say beside him, he was about to lean down and try to wake him up, when he suddenly got strangled by 2 thin legs, he soon realised he was pinned down in the bed with a hand above his chest...Where the other hand tho, ah it was cuffed..
Well, Seungmin was already awake as soon as Jeongin left the room about an hour ago, he analysed every single detail of the room, thought of how to try to escape, which was a pretty dumb idea cause he had big disadvantages here of being handcuffed, but trying is always worth doing.
So yes, it was Seungmin who pinned down Jeongin.
In the other hand, the boy who was pinned down was in some other dimension. What the heck is he thinking now? He kept looking at Seungmin with a soft gaze, like he was mesmerized... Possibly by his beauty?
"OY, ARE YOU LISTENING??" Seungmin shouted out loud this time
Jeongin snapped back again. He quickly reacted and said, "What are you doing? Get off"
He says that so casually that Seungmin just could not- He began "I'm not your damn homie that you're talking to me like that wtf?"
Jeongin realised, letting out a giggle.
Seungmin kept looking at HIM this time. Haha, and then he realised what he was doing, and he said, "Why am i here? what did i even do man?"
"You didn't, but you soon would" Jeongin said as he tried to push Seungmin away, but he was literally sitting on him, this was a pretty difficult task now huh?

Jeongin also had this habit, of when he didn't get what he wanted, he would tease them until he gets it from them, and that's exactly what he'll do with seungmin.
He smirked and began "Do you realise that you're on top of me?"
Seungmin was dumb enough to not get what he said in the first.
Jeongin then placed his hand in Seungmin's cheeks and started caressing it.
Seungmin realised exactly what he said now, he finally moved his hand trying to get rid of Jeongin's hand in his cheeks. Big mistake lmao. That was exactly what Jeongin planned. Jeongin quickly took advantage of the situation, pinning seungmin down the bed this time, but unlike seungmin, he wasn't sitting on him, he was just on top (yk, like a plank position?-) He pressed down on his wrists, and said "Seungmin, I'm not here to hurt you, so please don't do anything that will force me to hurt you"
Jeongin said that in a soft..but intimidating voice if you get what i mean. Seungmin slowly narrowed his eyes, as if he was totally disagreing with the other boy. He turned his head towards his hands which were pressed and said, "What is this then?" .
Jeongin quickly took his hands off him, he saw red spots. It was totally red there, not sure if it was because of the grip frim earlier, or from just now. Or is it the handcuff? Jeongin went out of the room leaving seungmin alone, completely confused. He then comes back with some medicines to heal the red spots.
Seungmin was honestly shocked, he didn't think was being serious about that.  He sat there without a singke word,and  Jeongin kept healing the red spots which he had hurt. After finally finishing, Jeongin says, "Be a good boy and earn my trust. I'll grant you whatever you want then." Jeongin got up as he said that. Seungmin taking it as a joke, he said, "Even take off my handcuffs?", Jeongin then replied "Even that"
He started walking towards the door, as he was about to open it, he says "I'll make fried rice, hope you like Chinese"
Jeongin was heading towards the kitchen without closing the door of the boy's room. But within a second, he heard someone ring the bell, knowing who it was, he gave Seungmin a glance and closed the door. .....

(ik, yk, wk, lk)
tbc.