Battle

Gun shots were coming closer. All of them hopped in the bike again and the ones sitting behind took thier guns from thier pocket, and soon the highway had become a bloody battlefield. Sa4 previously thought it was just one group who had been sent, but they were wrong, there were about 5-6 groups..and that just to kill them?..or was it 2 groups that were needed to kill.

Sa4 went full speed, the bikers who were right behind were killed by Hyunjin and Han who were sitting behind. Soon they entered a bunker where the weapons were safely kept. Grabbing the essentials which were needed, deep inside..they were scared to death. Cause this was an unknown country which was far away, and everything right now was way too complicated to understand.

In the other hand, XXX was still waiting for Jeongin waking up..

"Ouch!" A scream came out from Jeongin's room
All the 3 went inside the room to see Jeongin sitting with his hand in his head, hangover huh?

"Finally for fucks sake" Minho said as he got closer to Jeongin
"..whats going on-" Jeongin had no idea
"You were tricked, i don't understand you seriously " Felix said as he sat beside Jeongin
Changbin had a death glare on Jeongin right now, after all, he promised he would not fail this time, and yet again here we are.
Jeongin was although, furiously raging. He trusted the boy, and he got easily tricked like that?
And then..it hit them. What about Kwang? He was sending groups to kill them.
"..Guys..don't tell me you didn't get the guys in safety" Jeongin slowly looked up to face the others
"SHIT" Minho put his hand on his head totally forgetting about the others
"ARE YOU GUYS FOR REAL? ALL THIS FOR NOTHING? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" Jeongin hopped out of the bed
He wasn't exactly healed, his body was weak, but he didn't want it all to go in waste.
"Where are you going?" Minho held Jeongin by the wrist, knowing his condition
"To save them?" Jeongin had a frustrated, and annoyed face
Changbin knew the younger wouldn't listen to him regardless so he didn't say anything, but he also knew Minho would definitely stop him, which would not work in the end. He asked Felix to get ready with gear and Felix got out of the room, leaving the 3 alone
"Do you realise you're gonna fucking die in there if you go like this?!" Minho spat
"And?! what the fuck am i supposed to do? sit here and see yall do absolutely nothing?" Jeongin argued back
"Guys, there's not much time, if you're gonna fuck around like kids then all of them will be dead soon" Changbin broke the arguing
"So you're saying-!"
"I don't have a choice, stop being kids, he is strong enough, and he has us, and it would be more risky to keep him here, Kwang knows this location already" Changbin cut Minho

The 3 quickly took a moderate amount of guns for the 4 of them, which were hid in Jeongin's room, then the 4 quickly got out of the building and to thier cars and bike. Felix and Changbin in the car,and Minho and Jeongin in the bike.

The car was Felix's best one out of all his 6 supercars. It was a McLaren 675lt spider

 It was a McLaren 675lt spider

(.)
The bike was Minho's, also one of his best bikes, it was a Ducati panigale V4

)The bike was Minho's, also one of his best bikes, it was a Ducati panigale V4

They started thier vehicles, and went top speed to reach the destinations. How do they know where they are? Well, it was Minho who put a track on Han, one of his only reason why he wanted to meet him today.

Sa4 already got thier weapons and went in different directions and positions to not get caught all together. Hyunjin went on top of a building as he was a sniper and attacker, Bangchan hid behind a line of trucks, Han was inside an abandoned building, like a sniper, but a rifle one, and Seungmin was hiding behind some junks, he was the leader and his responsibility layed there, protecting others although he was younger.

Soon the enemy came in the location, Sa4 waiting for one of them to shoot and that's exactly what happened. Hyunjin and Han started with thier mission, they shooted easily as they were on top and Seungmin and Bangchan threw bombs and smokers to get them to stop.
The battle was on.
XXX were almost there.

Han went on top of the building and took out his snipers and started shooting again, i guess that was better than the rifle shower. Unlike Han who was in a hidden position in top of the building, Hyunjin could be openly spotted, he always chose places like this though, it was easier for him. Bangchan right now was in full on combating, one time it was hand to hand, another was gun to gun, he was a fair man and had skills. Seungmin was rifle showering though, he didn't care about fairness, he just wanted them to die. But in the process, he realised the people didn't less, it became even more..like there were multiplying.

"Code red! More people are coming, we can't handle this many guys!" Han spoke out in the earpiece they had
By this time all of them knew that, not only Seungmin.
"Should we retreat?" Hyunjin said
"I think so too, Seungmin what do you say?" Han said
"Seungmin?" Bangchan kinda shouted in the earpiece
"Fuck did he get caught?!" Hyunjin started searching with his scope
"hiss..guys, I'm here!" Seungmin spoke out after a minute
"are you okay? what happened?" Bangchan said, still trying to seach for seungmin
"I'm fine, but we can't leave right now, our vehicles were bombed" Seungmin said, although clearly struggling to
"Shit, what now?"
"Hide, in a good place, I'll be there" Seungmin said, finally cutting the line

Seungmin was injure, he was stabbed in the shoulder, although he killed them, he still couldn't move properly.

Hyunjin was picking up his things when a bullet stroke from right beside him.
"Fuck!" He jumped
Another followed
"Shit- shit," he took out his rifle
His earpiece fell in the process, trying to search for it, he got shoot in the forearm, he immediately tore his shirt and tied it in the arm and kept on shooting.

Han was showered with bullets, he tried his best to hide from them but it was a waste.
Bangchan had quite the same condition, write now only thing they needed was some help.

Seungmin was already shot again, in the stomach on that. His earpice fell too, not having a choice but to try his best to stay consious, he had tied a cloth in the places to stop the bleeding, but it may have become worse, the cloth was dirty, it was making it more infected. He couldn't even sit or lay down in a place or he would be killed right away. He tried his best and kept on shooting the people, up and down..until his vision was slowly becoming blurry, the bullets were coming his way, he could feel it..But he couldn't do anything, having no energy left in his body anymore..Heavy breathing, almost closed eyes, not able to stand anymore he collapsed into the floor, but before he could, he was held by a blurry figure.

"I told you to trust me, look at you now"

tbc.
Who do you think it is??
-Kwang
-Jeongin