Exploring

At about 9pm
Hyunjin was cleaning the house, I guess we can say he is a clean freak sometimes. And now he's helping Bangchan. Seungmin and Han were looking for information in laptops. BangChan and Hyunjin were looking up places they could be (searching for thier names in registrations and shit). By the information thier boss gave, it was only thier name, hair colour of one of them, and body type of one of them. However, he also said 2 of them go to clubs often, not sure for what, but similar names have been found going to a clubs.

"Alright, by what i can see, this Lewis guy have been contacting gangsters as pentions, he meets them in alleyways or big bars and clubs" Said seungmin
"I guess the buff body of this guy really gives in" Said Han as he was checking footages of a bar
"This guy also have blue and black hair i think?" Said Han as he zoomed in the pics
"I think we should actually go to the clubs and look for them" Said Seungmin
"Not a good idea, that will be a waste of time" Said BangChan as he was looking in the laptop
"Then what should we do?"

"Look for the gangsters instead" Said Bangchan as he slammed the laptop

"There is a club called "devourer". By me and Hyun's research, a guy named Ray is there with his gang member, these two often meet with XXX members. We need to go right now"

"I'll go with you" said seungmin as he stood up
"Okay, Hyunjin and Han can look at the footages, report us if you find anything"
BangChan said, as both of them wore thier shoes

After going out, Chan realised they had no transportation.
"Yo how are we gonna reach places?"
"We have bikes"
"Where did you get bikes from??"
"OBVIOUSLY BOSS GAVE THEM, HOP IN" said seungmin as he sat in the bike
"There's 2, I'll go in that one"
"No dumfuk, what if they need to use it for some emergency, sit in this one"
"Right, true" said Bangchan as he hoped in the bike
They started the bike, and withing minutes they were there.
Devourer
As they enter, they took out thier guns and kept it in thier front pockets (hiding it tho). Loud music, flashing lights, hundreds of people dancing.
"Really different from Korea ngl" Said Bangchan
"Huh, how do these 2 look btw?"
"The Ray guy has Grey hair maybe, so it should be easy, and someone near him should be the other guy"
"Alright, let's split up, call me up if you're in trouble" said seungmin as they both went 2 ways

As seungmin was walking around, with a drink in his hand, trying his best to act normal. Someone who had been watching him from afar, although he was  sitting, he saw through his act, easily.
This someone had girls on both of his sides, he has a mask covering half his face.

(for reference this kind)

Eyes were scanning over seungmin, his body language was not acting with him.

On the other side Seungmin knew someone had on him, he couldn't do anything but to do an act. He called up BangChan.
"hello-"
"BABE, Where are you?! I've been waiting here for a long time now!"
On the other side of line, Bangchan was so shocked, but he understood the assignment.
"I'm in the other side of the club babe! These 2 guys keep on offering me drinks, could you come this side please??"
"O-Oh Okay I'm coming" Seungmin put the phone away as he ran towards the other side of the club, acting all worried.

The guy who had been looking at him was confused. "Maybe my guess was wrong"
"What are you saying?~" said the woman beside him
"Nothing darling, continue"

Seungmin was running towards the other side when a hand pulled him.
"FU-"
"It's me" said Bangchan as he sat seungmin down in a bar chair
"Damn"
"What was that dude? i cringed so bad"
Said Bangchan as he took a sip of his drink and sat beside seungmin
"Someone was looking at me, he looked like a gangster, prolly saw through my act, so yea i had to"
"I'm not sure which gangster you're talking about, but our target is here" Bangchan points at the 2 guys
"It's them?"
"Yes-"
The 2 guys got up and started going towards the exit.
"Shit, gotta follow them" Said seungmin as he took Bangchan and started walking towards them.

And again, he saw seungmin, but this time, he was sure.
"I'll be back girls"

Tbc