Caught

(Keep in mind, everything happening in this episode, and happened in previous one, is at 7-7.30pm because the party started at that time)

Bob..or Jeongin/i.n

Previously some days ago, I.n was very furious with Lee know, but after felix's nagging of several times, he finally went to talk with him.

knock knock
"Come in" said Lee Know
Jeongin came in the room, Lee Know was surprised he even wanted to talk to him
"Oh, it's you" Lee know said as he got up the bed and sat
"Hmm..." said Jeongin as he sat down beside Lee know
They both had a awkward silence, but after a minute..
"I'm sorry"
"I'm sorry"
"....HAHAHA" They both bursted out in laughter.. After some time, Lee know finally said
"I.na, I'm sorry, i didn't knew it hurt you that bad"
":) It's okay now.."
"You don't need to do what i tell you yea?"
"No..Hyung..I'll do it"

That's how it went..Well, big story short, I.n accepted it.

But for now, I.n was with Changbin (Lewis) in the party, none of them both noticed that he was looking at them, cause they were too busy looking at Lewis.

After Lewis started move from there, the both of them immediately went towards the kitchen, which was oddly suspicious for I.n. He kept on looking at them until he finally saw of them take of thier masks...It was Seungmin.

"Hyung, they're here"

"Huh?! how are they here?"

"I don't know, it's the waiter and decor manager, I'll got get them, you come behind with the car" Said I.n as he put the phone in his pocket, and took out the gun from his other pocket. He ran towards the kitchen, opening the door with a bang, Seungmin was jumping out of the window.

"Shit! CHAN, THEY FOUND US" Said Seungmin as he jumped out the window and looking through his pockets

Chan had a shocked face, cause he thought they disguised very well

"Go bring our bike! I'll handle him" Said Seungmin still looking through his pockets
Chan being the guy he is, he listened to the leader , believing him, without a single word he ran to search for the bike.
While Seungmin was still looking for his gun, that's when realisation hit him, his gun was on his own clothes..But he was wearing the waiters clothes right now, the only thing he found in the pocket..was a knfie.
I.n as soon as he saw Seungmin jumping from the window, ran as fast as he could so he wouldn't escape. He jumped over the table counter which was between the window and the door.

He jumps of the window, just to see seungmin with no gun whatsoever.
"Huh?"
Seungmin was about a 5 feet away from him, pointing a knife at him, but jeongin, he was pointing a gun.
"You think a knife will do it? silly boy" Said i.n as he came closer to Seungmin, and Seungmin backing up, still holding the knife
"How about you? are you that shy you're still wearing a mask?" Seungmin said with a taunting tone, while swinging the knife, which jeongin easily dodged
"I didn't know you liked me that much that you were dying to see my face" I.n says as he keeps on moving forward, while Seungmin going backwards. And there it was, seungmin hit the wall, with no time to waste, he swinged the knife without giving a chance for the other to think. He had the lead now. He had Jeongin pinned to the wall, with a knife on his neck.
"Haha...Not bad" Said I.n looking/peaking at the knife held on his neck
"Now, you will be the one answering, what are you planning to do next?" Said Seungmin
"You didn't hear them? Haha, right... "We'll blow up Cisco"

"In California? Why?"

"That's not fair...it's my turn now."

Jeongin said that as he quickly threw the knife away from Seungmin's hand, while grabbing him, pinning Him to the wall with his face facing the wall.

(Basically Seungmin was facing the wall, with his hands in the back which jeongin was holding, Kinda like how a police pins a criminal to the car while cuffing thier hands)

"Aughhh!" Seungmin screamed as he got thrashed in the wall, with his hands behind, locked
Jeongin points the gun on seungmin's back, putting a little pressure.

"Don't you think you should be a little more careful than that silly boy?.."

"Fucking asshole.." said seungmin as he tried to escape from his grip

"Hah..Do you realise you're the one at disadvantage right now?" Said I.n as he slowly moves the gun from his back to head

"What are you gonna do? Kill me? Try it, but you'll be dumb one in this case, there's plenty of people inside" Said Seungmin as he still struggled to get out of his grip, but this time, with a smirk..

"Hah..What was your name again? Seungmin right? then Seungmin..If i wanted to..you'd be dead by now" Said Jeongin as he moved closer seungmin's face. He went closer to Seungmin's ears, as he whispered "Consider youself lucky pup"

BANG
Someone shot a gun at Jeongin, leaving a few inches between. It was Bangchan.

(Btw, it may look long, but the jeongin and Seungmin part was all in just 5-8 mins)

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Bangchan shouted as he started to walk towards the both of them

"One more step and he's gone" Said i.n as he pushed Seungmin's face in the wall even more, with the gun already pointing at his head

Bangchan was almost shaking, he didn't know what to do, as the leader, seungmin was mostly the one who told Chan what to do..But now, he had to show what he can do for Seungmin..

Alright, i won't extend more than 1000 words. Tbc