Get along

Sa4 may sound really good, and perhaps perfect. But ofc not, everything and everyone has negative qualities.
This group, doesn't get along at all, LIKE NOT AT ALL. 80% of thier time in thier house goes fighting, quarreling. Sometimes the fight gets really bad too. Let me tell one by one.
Seungmin and Han. Han is a carefree minded guy, he does anything without thinking, whereas seungmin is very careful and serious. He can't tolerate Han with that mindset. And especially when Han gets mad at Seungmin and he starts swearing, that's one thing Seungmin seriously hates. Both start quarreling so much, but when it's about to get physical, they stop, or someone stops them. Thankfully.
Another one is Han and Bangchan. Han is goofy and carefree and all, but Bangchan is a real ass heartbreaker. He goes clubbing whenever, does whatever he wants, mostly never at home, It's like, Han needs Bangchan and he's never there, and when he gets back, it gets so loud. One is swearing screaming, another one is just pointing faults of other person. But they never get AS BAD as these ones...
Hyunjin and Seungmin
One is manipulating, angry and serious always, and one is psychotic, and angry. When they both start fighting, then you know there's gonna be some real fucking noise. FIRE WILL START COMING OUT THE WINDOWS. First Seungmin will start, by saying "stfu" or just won't answer him for anything. And then Hyunjin will get mad and start being disrespectful about anything he can find. Then Seungmin will start, but sometimes he just doesn't care. BUT THEN Hyunjin will say something REALLY bad, and both will start. quarreling first. and then real quick to fighting. Punches after punches, and worst part isz if someone tries to get involved, they're dead for. This one time Seungmin got so mad, he broke a wine bottle on Hyunjin's head, with hyunjin following, throwing with a whole glass tray on Seungmin. Ofc, immediately Han and Bangchan took over. But that one was bad. One time Seungmin took a gun and pointed at Hyunjin's head, he would maybe shoot if the other 2 didn't stop him. Who knows.

Then there's Bangchan and Seungmin
They don't fight much but sometimes BangChan gets mad at Seungmin for his stiff ass life. I mean, he's mot wrong. Seungmin honestly doesn't give a fuck about Bangchan and his gfs or bfs, it's his personal problems, unless he gets in trouble for that ofc.

Bangchan and Hyunjin don't fight much, they're kinda awkward and quite with eachother.

Han and Hyunjin get along well thoz they have kinda same mindset so yea, they're almost like siblings.

This was the 80%...But ofc there's a 20% left. They care for eachother too, otherwise they wouldn't have been a group till now.
After Chan and Han stops, after some while, someone goes in another's room and apologises.
When Seungmin and Han get in a quarrel, after some time Han or Seungmin (han mostly) goes to the others room and start eating thier favourite food, haha weirdos
When Hyunjin and Seungmin got really hurt that time, Bangchan and Han just locked them in a room with bandages. Then they put it on eachother and hugged tightly.

So.. Yea It's not that they always dont get along. As i said, there's good and bad in everything.

Let's start with storyline in next chap