Chapter 21

Y/n woke up first with Onjo's head resting on her shoulder. She gently moved her head to scan her surroundings but was confused when she saw a few unknown people. 

Her eyes then landed on a sleeping Cheongsan. She smiled a little but avoided movement in order to keep the brown haired girl beside her undisturbed.

After a few moments she heard some shuffling and saw Namra wake up from her sleep. They both made an eye contact 

Y/n mouthed her a good morning as the black haired girl smiled a little and reverted the sweet gesture almost instantly.

After an hour or so everybody was up except Jihyeand one of the unknown girl. Onjo was utterly silent while she stared at the door, zoned out. Y/n sighed as she decided to give her some space.

She got up and went next to Cheongsan and sat down next to him. She put her head on his shoulder and connected their hands together, slowly moving her thumb over the back of his hand in a circular motion.

"Thank you for last night San."

"No worries babe."

They smiled at each other as Y/n came forward and gave a small peck on his lips. He started blushing hard and broke the eye contact shyly. She chuckled and then looked towards the two unknown girls.

"May I ask who you are ?"

"I am Jang Hari and this is my friend Park Mi-jin."

"Jang Hari as in the older sister of Jang Wujin ?"

"Yeah."

"Nice to meet you unnie."

Y/n sweetly smiled at her but her smile quickly faded when she realised something.

"What happened Y/n-ah ?"

Gyeong-su looked at his bestfriend in worry. She was a jolly and sweet person but seeing her smile fade away made his heart ache as uneasiness took over him.

"Nothing. Junwoo !"

"Yes noona ?"

"Didn't you tell me that your grandfather is in the military at a high position ?"

"Yeah...why ?"

"Can you call him ?"

"Sure I can but we don't have a phone... Do we ?"

"We have."

Y/n went over to the bag of supplies and looked into it. She then took out two phones and a power bank.

"What the fuck ! From Where did you got those ?"

Y/n got startled at the high pitched voice of a specific someone. She turned to look back and saw Mi-jin wide awake and looking at her with shock.

"Just from somewhere. Why ?"

"Nothing but you are so cool !!"

"Thank you.....?"

"Unnie"

"Thank you unnie."

Y/n gave the charged phone to Junwoo.

"Call your grandfather and assure him that you both are fine. We may get help that way."

"Both?"

"You and Jihye ! Dumbass !"

Junwoo awkwardly laughed and quickly took the phone from a glaring Y/n's hands. He started calling meanwhile Y/n took out the food and distributed it among the survivors equally.

They sat down and ate peacefully till then Junwoo finished the talk and turned around with a look of horror on his face.

"What happened Junwoo ?"

"Noona....bomb"

"What bomb ?"

"Hyung they are going to bomb this place !!"

"What ?!?!"

"Hyosan intersection, future college and Hyosan high school will be bombed in 2 hours."

"So the military is going to kill us off completely ?!"

"Where do we have to go ?!"

"We have to hide underground or in bathrooms."

"What if its a nuclear bomb ?"

Wujin said thinking of the worst.

"Korea doesn't have nukes...Get a grip !!"

Dae-su hit Wujin on his head who scratched his head awkwardly and mumbled a small sorry. The chubby boy suddenly stood up and walked over to the seated Mi-jin and Hari.

"We are going to die anyway so I want to say this to you as a last wish."

"Hmmm"

"Jang Hari, I love you so much. I used to watch you practice day and night. I was the one who screamed Bronze beauty Jang Hari at your every tournament. Now I don't want to be a fan....I want to be your man. So will you be my girlfriend and then the mother of our children ?"

"You are Dae-su right ? The one who calls my brother, brother-in-law ?"

"Brother-in-law did you tell her ?"

"Maybe"

Mi-jin tried to supress her laughs as the others stared at the boy with shock...well....except Wujin who threw draggers at him with his eyes.

"Have you gone mad !!! Noona shoot him down !"

Hari stared at him blankly before putting her hand forward. Dae-su wiped his hand on his sweatshirt before holding the beautiful archer's hand and helping her stand up on her feet.

"Does confessing feel catharic ?"

"Yes"

"So...are you okay with dying ?"

"Yes....w-what ? Right n-now ?"

Dae-su's eyes widened as he received a punch on his stomach from his crush. He cried out in pain receiving more kicks and punches.

"Good ! I was frustrated and needed to vent."

"Brother-in-law tell her to stop !! Save me !!!"

"Come on noona ! Beat him to a pulp !!"

The room was filled with Dae-su's cries and the others laughter.

"Where are you going dear husband ? Come here !!"

Dae-su hid behind a cart full of balls. Hari started hitting him with the balls, making the cart move back and forth.

"Wait !!! I think I got an idea !"

Suhyeok said with a smile on his face.