Chapter 10

"Hold in moron !"

Cheongsan punched Suhyeok's abdomen lightly and laughed.

"But....I need to go too."

Dae-su said as he held onto his stomach.

"Ms Park is it a crime to poop ?"

"No but--"

"Why did you brought that up ?"

"Why are you getting at my throat Hyo-ryung ?"

"Students.....stay quiet we cannot go out. Hold it in till the rescuers come."

"It may take sometime since it's the same outside. But my father told me to always separate the bathroom from the main room you are sleeping in."

"But where will we create the bathroom ?"

"In there ?"

I-sak pointed at the recording room. She looked at her friend in approval.

"Cheongsan, Y/n and Junwoo find something to cover the window. Me, Namra and Suhyeok find something that can absorb urine and feces. Ms Park, Joon-young and I-sak cover the window when the others find something. Gyeong-su, Dae-su and Wujin will cover the makeshift toilet with covers such as lockers or any cupboard."

Everybody nodded as they got to their allotted works. Soon enough their bathroom was ready. Everybody had taken turns as Dae-su was currently in the toilet. They were sitting in a circle when Y/n spoke.

"If we think about the idea proposed by Dae-su."

"Please that is the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard in my life… God !"

Flashback

"Guys I got an idea !!"

"What is it Dae-su ?"

"We can take turns !"

"Where ?"

Dae-su walked over to the window and smiled.

"Here !"

"What the fuck !"

Everybody looked at Y/n in surprise. She just laughed embarrassed. Dae-su continued.

"Girls and boys can take turns....Girls can wait in the recording room while guys take a dump here. Like you are taking a shit on a hill. But you will have to hold onto the window frame otherwise you can fall out."

"And how will you wipe ?"

Joon-young asked with a blank face.

"Others can do it for you ?"

Y/n and Wujin burst out laughing as Hyo-ryung looked at the boy infront of her as if he was crazy.

"What the fuck ? Just shut your mouth and sit down !!!"

Suhyeok shouted as Ms Park pulled Dae-su from the window.

"Imagine a zombie running around with shit on its head."

Gyeong-su laughed making others laugh too.

Flashback ended

Dae-su came out of the makeshift toilet as Joon-young went in but the stinging smell of poop had already filled the nostrils of the others.

Not even a second of Joon-young going in, he came back running to the window and started inhaling fresh air coming from the window.

"Hey !! Don't overreact it's not even that smelly....!"